v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Version 7.2dev Impassable/Passable ground bug

A place to submit bugs to the Andor's Trail Development Team.
Shadow Slayer
android_version: 4.4 - Kitkat
Location: Vacor's Hideout (Temporarily Retired)(Real Life Location, I WILL NOT TELL YOU:))

Version 7.2dev Impassable/Passable ground bug

Post by Shadow Slayer »

This is a minor issue so I don't think it is so important.
In the development version sometimes you can walk on impassable ground for some reason and then you cant, It is sometimes rather annoying when I have problems getting off
They called it the Shadow, and started creating a small cult around it, Only the smallest core of the cult actually knows that this power comes from the Kazaul-era dark arts...
rijackson741
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Re: Version 7.2dev Impassable/Passable ground bug

Post by rijackson741 »

Which dev version are you talking about? Is this another apk you compiled yourself?

It's possible the dev version you are looking at has a "fast travel" debug option turned on. This is great for moving around the world quickly, but it can lead to weird effects, such as stepping on top of a monster when you attack it.
Level:71, XP:6493739, PV:608, FQ:84
HP:210, AC:212, AD:58-77, AP:4, ECC:16%, CM:1.5, BC:188, DR:3
Gold: 237559 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1, WoB:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1