v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

How to put this...

A place to submit bugs to the Andor's Trail Development Team.
Capeditiea
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat

How to put this...

Post by Capeditiea »

so, I will be waiting for creatures to respawn and phone's backlight goes off... so i turn it back on, and boom. a blue +1 is over the character... similar things with -X when i happen to be doing something in the middle of battle... but it only happens so often...
it goes away after i move or attack... taking a screenshot is about as rare as obtaining GoLF...

o i use android 6.0...

if i happen to obtain a screenshot... i shall show you... i don't think this bug was reported... as far as i know...

edit: here is the screenshot
Screenshot_20180201-082434.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Player Name: ESC LVL: 47 (ChillIin' with Kayla, awaiting next update.)
Player Name: E LVL: 28 (The Fated No IF Build)
i am spoiler happy now that i have figured it out. :3
:D
Zukero
Lead Developer
android_version: 8.0

Re: How to put this...

Post by Zukero »

Looks like a repaint issue. Most of the repaint code has been rewritten since last version, to allow smooth movement and scrolling. I'd expect that bug to have been obliterated.
If you feel like it (and ready to accept the consequences), you could try to reproduce the issue with the alpha build for the new UI here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5922

I'd like to know if this is still an issue for you.
Lvl: 78, XP: 8622632, Gold: 271542, RoLS: 1, ElyR: -, RoL: -, ChaR: 1, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 1, SRoV: 1, VSH: 1, WMC: 1, GoW: 1
HP: 71, AC: 301%, AD: 38-47, AP: 3, ECC: 50%, CM: 3.75, BC: 101%, DR: 2
Capeditiea
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat

Re: How to put this...

Post by Capeditiea »

I would have to wait till i get on a better more stable internet connection to fetch it...
i mean it is just a minor issue to me at least... i was trying to get it during the standing around times... which is rare... :3

but when i check on alpha, i will let you know... (which may be with in a week or so.)
Player Name: ESC LVL: 47 (ChillIin' with Kayla, awaiting next update.)
Player Name: E LVL: 28 (The Fated No IF Build)
i am spoiler happy now that i have figured it out. :3
:D