v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Old Mine near by Prim bug

A place to submit bugs to the Andor's Trail Development Team.
PSAxis
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat

Old Mine near by Prim bug

Post by PSAxis »

Guthberd (Or what's his name) - actually Mayor of the Prim city under the Blackwater went away as a goal of a mission the Blackwater gave me to do.
However now I cannot enter the mine now, anyhow I was trying to ask other people around.

So this is the whole thing.
If you won't get approvement to enter the mine and this Mayor from Prim city dissapears,
then there is no way to enter the old mine beside Prim city.

So it's just "story-bug" not a runtime bug.

Thanks... and keep on going. I Love this game.

(Played v 0.7.2. - today updated on new Alpha :))
(My phone is LineAge OS, Android Oreo and otherwise except few bugs in Alpha all works perfectly)
I work for the Government :)
rijackson741
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Re: Old Mine near by Prim bug

Post by rijackson741 »

Hello PSAxis, and welcome to the forums.

There is nothing to stop you from entering the first room in the mine, but there is no way to go deeper. The maps do not exist yet. So it's not so much a "story-bug" as it is a work in progress.

Please be aware that all savegames from an alpha are poisoned (deliberately). It will not be possible to load them into the upcoming release, so do not overwrite your important savegames with one from the alpha! It is not even possible for us to "un-poison" them, because the game may have changed in ways that are not be compatible with the savegame (that's why they are poisoned; we are not just being nasty about it).

I assume the alpha you are looking at is the UI alpha. Does everything look OK for you? Don't worry about any new content you may find, because in that alpha it is far from complete, but we would be interested in any feedback about the new UI, even if that's only "it works fine for me, on device xxx, Android version yyy".
Level:71, XP:6493739, PV:608, FQ:84
HP:210, AC:212, AD:58-77, AP:4, ECC:16%, CM:1.5, BC:188, DR:3
Gold: 237559 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1, WoB:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1
PSAxis

Post by PSAxis »

Ok, then I am sorry, I did not know about missing maps there, I ment I've been there last time I played the game.

Well.. I have Lineage OS, Android Oreo 7.1. and Xiaomi MI3W and Alpha version works fine.
I did not encounter any bugs though... :) I cut the trees and mission accomplished, I've been in Blackwater, in That new map location south from Prim...
Cannot complane, really.

Thank you, I understand, I made a copy of my savegame files elsewhere.

|| Sorry, I'm not born english-speaker... ||
rijackson741
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by rijackson741 »

OK. Thanks for the report.

Yes, you can complete the shortcut to the road. In that alpha version the new maps south of BWM are very incomplete though (in fact, I'm not sure they are even correct. We changed them a lot at one point, and that alpha may have the old versions).
Level:71, XP:6493739, PV:608, FQ:84
HP:210, AC:212, AD:58-77, AP:4, ECC:16%, CM:1.5, BC:188, DR:3
Gold: 237559 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1, WoB:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1
PSAxis

Post by PSAxis »

Yep, I stucked just inside one house beside the bed. But I supose you will change it into resting place and it will work. So.. happy, happy, happy :D