v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

0.6.9 random freezing causing reboots?

A place to submit bugs to the Andor's Trail Development Team.
cstryon

0.6.9 random freezing causing reboots?

Post by cstryon »

Just installed 0.6.9 and am getting random freezing that makes the phone completely unresponsive. Occasionally when it freezes the phone will reboot. No errors, no force closes.

I'm on a Droid 2 running Cyanogenmod 7. Anyone else having these problems, is there some way I can make a logcat or something to see what happened? (I wouldn't know how if it's possible.)
kabbie1882

Re: 0.6.9 random freezing causing reboots?

Post by kabbie1882 »

I played for an hour on my Vibrant with no problems.
Ha Ha, Made you look.
sdevaney
Site Admin
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by sdevaney »

I am a flashaholic and just so happen to currently be running CM7 for the Droid Incredible and have no freezes or FC's to speak of but I will do further testing to see if I can replicate the issue.
Johan
android_version: 5.1 - Lolipop

Post by Johan »

cstryon wrote:Just installed 0.6.9 and am getting random freezing that makes the phone completely unresponsive. Occasionally when it freezes the phone will reboot. No errors, no force closes.

I'm on a Droid 2 running Cyanogenmod 7. Anyone else having these problems, is there some way I can make a logcat or something to see what happened? (I wouldn't know how if it's possible.)
I am using the app aLogcat to access the log directly on the phone after crashes. I haven't managed to secure any logs after a reboot though since there's too much logging during start up. I guess you have to catch a reboot while logging via USB.