slight problem in new quest

A place to submit bugs to the Andor's Trail Development Team.
Fruit Fly

slight problem in new quest

Post by Fruit Fly »

In the new quest when you have to run back and forth between prim and blackwater the game allows you to skip a segment. When the guy from prim sends you to look for battle plans in blackwater, you can simply talk to him again without going to blackwater, and say you found the plans. Not a big deal, but a bug
Johan
android_version: 5.1 - Lolipop

Re: slight problem in new quest

Post by Johan »

Fruit Fly wrote:In the new quest when you have to run back and forth between prim and blackwater the game allows you to skip a segment. When the guy from prim sends you to look for battle plans in blackwater, you can simply talk to him again without going to blackwater, and say you found the plans. Not a big deal, but a bug
Thinking back through my play I believe I can confirm this. I am a bit uncertain though as ...
a guard told me to get away from the papers. It wasn't until after going back and forth to Prim one more time that I really read the message about the plans.
MilesL

Post by MilesL »

I can also confirm that's what happened to me. I still found the papers after the fact, though.

On that topic, there may be another minor bug with that quest. I have chosen Prim's side and
killed Harlenn in the Blackwater settlement (so I could get his rings).
However, the "Agent and the Beast" quest is still visable because I didn't give the message to Guthbered of Prim that Harlenn wanted me to.

Not a big deal, but shouldn't that quest go away since I can't mention it to Guthbered anymore?

Miles
Samuel
VIP
android_version: 2.2

Post by Samuel »

Level: 101, XP: 18780586, Gold: 358739
HP: 398, AC: 303%, AD: 84-95, AP: 4, ECC: 12, CM: -, BC: 13%, DR: 0
RoLS: 2, ElyR: 1, RoL: 1, ChaR: 1, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 1, SRoV: 2, VSH: 1, WMC: 0, GoW: 0
oskarwiksten
Captain Awesome
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Post by oskarwiksten »

Thanks for the report.

This is now fixed in r119.
/Oskar
labmiami
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Post by labmiami »

I still have the quest "The agent and the beast" to complete, but I cannot do so because I did not mention the bwm battle master's threat to the Prim Battle master, and now I cannot go back. I realize that in the above post it says a bug claim has been requested, but I did not understand if it has been resolved. I don't think it has, since I still see the quest, but maybe I have to wait for a new version of the game?

Thanks all,
Labmiami

(btw, how do I make a signature?!?)
Samuel
VIP
android_version: 2.2

Post by Samuel »

r119 is a pre alpha/beta release of the not published next version. It comes when it comes. ;-)
Regarding the signature look into the "user control panel" > "profile" > "edit signature".
Level: 101, XP: 18780586, Gold: 358739
HP: 398, AC: 303%, AD: 84-95, AP: 4, ECC: 12, CM: -, BC: 13%, DR: 0
RoLS: 2, ElyR: 1, RoL: 1, ChaR: 1, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 1, SRoV: 2, VSH: 1, WMC: 0, GoW: 0