No "Battle Won" confirmation after some battles...

A place to submit bugs to the Andor's Trail Development Team.
kabbie1882

Re: No "Battle Won" confirmation after some battles...

Post by kabbie1882 »

I only turn on my "loot box" when venturing into unknown lands. To me the little pop up takes to much time.

If you didn't know how to turn on or off the "loot box" hit the menu button while playing. There are a few options there.
Ha Ha, Made you look.
tuner240

Post by tuner240 »

lady black wrote:I agree with tek on this. We all know we won, 'cause the monster's not there any more and we are, and we certainly believe by now that we are getting the EP whether we see the box or not, so what's the big deal?
There is no big deal, and sorry if I sounded whiny/nit picky in asking for a little confirmation. I was not trying to come off this way. This was just merely my two cents on the idea. Like Krabbie posted above me, it can all be turned off, if so desired, so why couldn't the confirmation be turned on as well for those that want it. EITHER way, I will still play the game until my phone falls apart from over usage. Just saying...
Level: 45, Experience: 1656541, Gold: 47376, RoLS: 0, ElyR: 0, RoL: 0
Hitpoints: 70, Attack chance: 197%, Attack damage: 29-30, Attack cost: 3, Critical hit chance: 20%, Critical multiplier: 3, Block chance: 30%, Damage resistance: 0
Drunlar

Post by Drunlar »

Samuel wrote:
Dreia wrote:Again, it's not a victory confirmation window, it's a loot window. What I would really like to see is an XP floater above your head just like you get when you receive damage, let it linger for slightly longer and make sure the font face is larger and possibly a gold colour. Then remove the XP from the loot window itself.

~D
This sounds very good. I would like it to be that way.
Floating EXP would be very nice, much better indeed.

As for "tek's" comment, perhaps we are knit picking here but we are providing valid feedback as to the game flows playability and the design of the UI. No one called this a show stopper bug. I was just saying this design layout is confusing enough that multiple people have noticed it and wondered if they were looking at a bug or not as I did.

That isn't to say the game sucks or something like that over this small issue. I think this game rocks ;)
Samuel
VIP
android_version: 2.2

Post by Samuel »

Level: 101, XP: 18780586, Gold: 358739
HP: 398, AC: 303%, AD: 84-95, AP: 4, ECC: 12, CM: -, BC: 13%, DR: 0
RoLS: 2, ElyR: 1, RoL: 1, ChaR: 1, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 1, SRoV: 2, VSH: 1, WMC: 0, GoW: 0
Porpman

Post by Porpman »

The difference between a good game and a great game is in the details. I personally like the idea of removing exp fom the pop-up loot window and making it hover over the characters head briefly instead. To me, that feels more complete and polished.
oskarwiksten
Captain Awesome
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Post by oskarwiksten »

Hm, I think that the exp message (or dialog) is not shown when a monster does not drop any items. I'll have to investigate closer.
/Oskar
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

I'll tell you one thing I noticed yesterday. After a week or so of having the confirmation window disabled, I turned it back on yesterday and on occasion I see duplicate confirmation windows at the same time. After defeating one Wrym trainer the window shows twice.
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
Gottkaiser

Post by Gottkaiser »

That also happens to me sometimes, I think that happens if you kill a monster and then instantly tip on the screen in the right moment so that you make a step. If you stepped in the right direction you now stand on the dropped items and therefore get the loot dialogue and the "do you want to pick up these items..." Dialogue on the same time. The question I have not solved yet is: Do you get the items twice?
Level: 48, XP: 1968951, Gold: 160450
HP: 80, AC: 240%, AD: 22-26, BC: 65%
AP: 3, CC: 48%, CM: 3.75, DR: 0
RoLS: 1, ElyR: 0, RoL: 0, ChaR: 0, GoLF: 0, ShaF: 0