a few things i have noticed

A place to submit bugs to the Andor's Trail Development Team.
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

a few things i have noticed

Post by Pyrizzle »

First off i want to say what a wonderful job you all have done building this game and that i love that you guys look to us (the players) for advice and ideas.

Sometimes when i close the game and reopen it the game screen gets cut off on the lower section right inbetween the HP and the XP bar. Its easy to fix, just tilt the phone one direction then the other.

The other thing is sometimes i need to close the game during mid battle and sometimes when i reopen the game it will say "The Monster is Attacking" but doesnt do anything. (this is also easy to get out of, just push the back button and press the Continue Current game button)

These are the only things i have found in the game so far tha have effected gameplay otherwise the game runs very well on my Mytouch 4g Android Version 2.2.1

Once again Amazing Game guys! thank you for all your hard work!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nyktos
VIP
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat

Re: a few things i have noticed

Post by nyktos »

assuming this was taken care of & getting it off the "unanswered" board

please respond if the issue is unresolved. =)
"Embrace the Shadow"

[Lv: 60] [HP: 175] [AC: 361] [AD: 25-39] [BC: 75]
[Dual Wielding Swords] [Unarmored Fighting]
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

I think this was fixed within the newest update. If it shows up again i will make sur to let development know. Thanks for responding!

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

Tomcat
VIP
android_version: 7.0

Post by Tomcat »

Pyrizzle wrote:I think this was fixed within the newest update. If it shows up again i will make sur to let development know. Thanks for responding!
I still get the missing bottom edge issue described by original poster with 6.10 on HTC Glacier with Android 2.2.1. Also clears by opening and closing the inventory, etc ... Anything that makes it redraw the whole screen, not just alter a tile, etc.
Norbert
Lvl:52 XP:2597576 AP:12 HP:124 AC:282 AD:30-42 CHS:27 CM:2.0 ECC:18% BC:132 DR:2
Skills: CS:2 IF:2 Ev:3 Rg:1 DgPro:1 1HPro:2 LtAPro:2 FS-DW:2 Sp-DW:1
Equip: FP BSS JoF RoP PRoB SrpHbk GoLF EnhCH EnhCB
Other: DotSP VD GoW FB TG RoD+6 Oegyth:6