bugs or?

A place to submit bugs to the Andor's Trail Development Team.
tkb
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

bugs or?

Post by tkb »

sorry for my bad English (use google translate)

I am new and like the game so would like to hear whether this is bugs or?

1: sometimes when a creature attacking me, it gets 1 attack more than it has to AP only way to look at it is that extra midstede HP and the HP lost numbers over my head (no text on the attack as the others)

2: For example, when I attack a Forest wasp which has no BC so it's not always that I hit even though that my AC is over 100%
Istoryahe

Re: bugs or?

Post by Istoryahe »

tkb wrote:sorry for my bad English (use google translate)

1: sometimes when a creature attacking me, it gets 1 attack more than it has to AP only way to look at it is that extra midstede HP and the HP lost numbers over my head (no text on the attack as the others)

2: For example, when I attack a Forest wasp which has no BC so it's not always that I hit even though that my AC is over 100%
you're right. i didnt understand a word
Level 28. Experience 417432, Gold 4000, RoLS: 0, ElyR: 0, RoL: 0, Hit Points 40,
Attack chance 178%, Attack damage 12-13, Attack cost 6, Critical hit chance 20%,
Critical multiplier 3, Block chance 58%, Damage resistance 2
tkb

Post by tkb »

Istoryahe wrote:
tkb wrote:sorry for my bad English (use google translate)

you're right. i didnt understand a word

sorry for my bad English - a guy helps me now so hope it helps

I am new in this game and like it, so I would like to hear whether this is bugs or?

1: sometimes when a creature attacking me, it gets 1 attack more than it has AP to - the only way to see it, is that extra lost HP and the HP lost numbers over my head (no text message of the attack as usual)

2: For example, when I attack a Forest wasp which has no BC, it's not always that I hit even though that my AC is over 100%
Istoryahe

Post by Istoryahe »

well, i still dont know what you mean, but i've just started too. Ive had no problems with it and if there are bugs in battle, they will be ironed out in the next update. But there's people who are level 90+. They still play the game
Level 28. Experience 417432, Gold 4000, RoLS: 0, ElyR: 0, RoL: 0, Hit Points 40,
Attack chance 178%, Attack damage 12-13, Attack cost 6, Critical hit chance 20%,
Critical multiplier 3, Block chance 58%, Damage resistance 2
Samuel
VIP
android_version: 2.2

Post by Samuel »

Welcome.

1) Some thoughts:
1a) Might be a poison effect. You get green damage but there is nothing in the log.
1b) Might be the inventory bug. If you try to open the inventory in a fight the monster gets an extra attack.
1c) Are you really sure the monster has not enough AP left?
Some may attack you 3x. (but the status log has only room for 2 actions so the third action may be hidden)
2) http://andors.techby2guys.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=848
Level: 101, XP: 18780586, Gold: 358739
HP: 398, AC: 303%, AD: 84-95, AP: 4, ECC: 12, CM: -, BC: 13%, DR: 0
RoLS: 2, ElyR: 1, RoL: 1, ChaR: 1, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 1, SRoV: 2, VSH: 1, WMC: 0, GoW: 0
tkb

Post by tkb »

Istoryahe:
yes - people keep playing a good game

Samuel:
to answer your question

1a: its not poison - it has happened after a sleep and I dont have the poision gland, that indicates poison down in the right corner

1b: no - I know about that one, and it is not that one - and the one your refeer to, also happen if you press menu

1c: yes, I am sure. For exampel a young cave snake, may some times attack me 3 times, but only have AP to make 2 attacks and when it happens, it is only the first attack in the battle, with a creatur, that dont consume on the creatures AP - just a little thing - my log has room for 3. actions.

2: thanks for the link - it explaines it in a good way.
Samuel
VIP
android_version: 2.2

Post by Samuel »

tkb wrote:just a little thing - my log has room for 3. actions.
You are right. :oops:

I tried to reproduce and failed. Can you reproduce it for sure? How?
Otherwise we probably will not be able to fix it.
Level: 101, XP: 18780586, Gold: 358739
HP: 398, AC: 303%, AD: 84-95, AP: 4, ECC: 12, CM: -, BC: 13%, DR: 0
RoLS: 2, ElyR: 1, RoL: 1, ChaR: 1, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 1, SRoV: 2, VSH: 1, WMC: 0, GoW: 0
tkb

Post by tkb »

I can´t reproduce it for sure, but can tell that I only have noticed it, when a creature attacks me - and it is only the very first attack, in the very first round, it does not consume on their AP and is not shown in the log. The only way to see it, is the extra loss of HP compaired to the the number you loose on their regular attacks - and that it´s shown over your head like the poision effect - and when you heal using the quick slots (I´m not sure of this, but maybe it is when a creatur and I try to move to the same spot at the same time)
John Brown

Post by John Brown »

I've experienced the same problem where an NPC will attack one extra time more than it has APs for. I've tended to notice this happens when I am tapping the screen while the NPC is attacking. Not something that can be definitely reproduced, but it does occur (guess of maybe 1-2% of the time)
Lvl: 56, XP: 3,253,356, Gold: 271,111, RoLS: 2, ElyR: 1, RoL: 1
HP: 50, AC: 231%, AD: 30-31, AP: 3, CC: 30%, CM: 3, BC: 45%, DR: 1