v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Alternate End = "Trusting an Outsider" (spoiler!)

Unstructured ideas, requests and suggestions for the development of the game.
duallifes
android_version: 4.0

Re: Alternate End = "Trusting an Outsider" (spoiler!)

Post by duallifes »

Don't talk to strangers
'Cause they're only there to do you harm
Don't talk to strangers
'Cause they're only there to make you sad
Don't dream of women
'Cause they'll only bring you down

enuff said!
"Sleeping by the side of night, holding your hands tight, dreamind of a dream made me so blind. You are just an illusion, you cant be real. Still I gave my heart for you to steal."
DarkSavant13
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Post by DarkSavant13 »

People are strange, when you're a stranger. Faces look ugly, when you're alone...

Instead of killing the guard, you tell him that he is in danger and that he needs to leave as soon as possible in order to stay alive. The guard thanks you and leaves back to Feygard. You tell the priest that you "got rid of the guard" and the priest take'er s it to mean that you killed him. This way the priest is still good for getting the people to trust you and potions, etc..

If you go to Feygard after that, one of the guards (who won't speak to you until after you complete the quest) says, "Oh, it's you! My brother told me all about you! Thank you for helping him and saving his life. He was that guard near Vilegard that you warned about the plot to kill him. He came back from there and retired from service as a guard". He then proceeds to tell you where he retired to and if you go and find him he has another quest for you that you wouldn't get if you followed Shadow. ;)

On the other hand, if you did follow Shadow, there would be someone in Nor City that "heard" about you killing the guard and would have a quest for you there. :twisted:
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

DarkSavant13 wrote:People are strange, when you're a stranger. Faces look ugly, when you're alone...
RIP JIM!

One of my all time favorite Doors songs!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GoofusInsanius
android_version: 8.1 - Oreo

Post by GoofusInsanius »

My current build is a Feygard Fan Girl.. and i am missing the options above ;-)
I've got the quest 'A creeping fear', but i cannot complete it, because the smit doesn't trust me (nor should he).
Or can i? Without choosing the Shadow?
Hodor, lvl28
JoF, Vil arm, Fpride, RoLS
BB passport OS10

Goof, Lvl:48
skills: WA:1 HH:1 CS:2 CL:1 IF:3 RG:1 DP:1 LAP:1 W&S: 1
Gear: DP, Serpent HB, Mtaint, Rshield, ROTP, EnhCombBoots, Arulir gl, PROB, DotsP.
BlackBerry Q5, OS10
rijackson741
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by rijackson741 »

That's a 7 year old post, and it was never implemented. There is only one way to complete this quest.
Level:71, XP:6493739, PV:608, FQ:84
HP:210, AC:212, AD:58-77, AP:4, ECC:16%, CM:1.5, BC:188, DR:3
Gold: 237559 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1, WoB:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1