v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

name change?

Unstructured ideas, requests and suggestions for the development of the game.
RollingThunder234
android_version: 2.2

name change?

Post by RollingThunder234 »

Not really a huge deal, but it would be kinda nice if you could change your name (maybe only an option once, like a reset) the reason im saying this is because when I made my profile for the first time, I didn't think I would have this game for long (it would get old, then I would uninstall it) so I made my name [CENSORED]. Well, I didn't uninstall the game (obviously) and I just think it would be nice to correct some past mistakes (kinda like the stupidly sold weapons and skill reset).
Last edited by Pyrizzle on Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: This is a family friendly forum. Please keep your posts rated PG
Sarumar
VIP
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Re: name change?

Post by Sarumar »

RollingThunder234 wrote:Not really a huge deal, but it would be kinda nice if you could change your name (maybe only an option once, like a reset) the reason im saying this is because when I made my profile for the first time, I didn't think I would have this game for long (it would get old, then I would uninstall it) so I made my name [Censored]. Well, I didn't uninstall the game (obviously) and I just think it would be nice to correct some past mistakes (kinda like the stupidly sold weapons and skill reset).
You can allways start new and better build, awoiding any of the typicall noobs mistakes. My main build is not my first one. Trust me on this, It is amazing how fast you can build another charaster ;)

Happy hunting
Sarumar
..dansing left foot polka with Hirathil

Lvl 313|XP 559721474|Gold 7965188|AP 3/12|AC 516|AD 161-175|ECC 48|CM 6|BC 311|HP 591|DR 2|RoLS 3|RoL 2|ElyR 2|ChaR 45|GoLF 3|ShaF 9|SRoV 28|VSH 13|GoW 1|WMC 1
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

You can:

Keep playing and ignore it

or

Start over

As far as i know there has been no plans to allow players to rename their characters (you might be able to do it with a hex editor and a lil time but idk for sure)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GLOOSCAP3
android_version: 5.1 - Lolipop

Post by GLOOSCAP3 »

Although this is a old topic. You are able to change the game. But as pyzille said you need a hex editor.. i have done it for my daughter
CUCHULAINN
Level~ 481
HP~ 626
Xp~ 2,040,560,,770
AP~ 12
AP cost~ 3
AC~ 496
Ad~ 418-431
Critical hit skill 32
Bc~ 502
Rols~ 8
Damage resistance~10.