[F] Separate Sticky Sections

Unstructured ideas, requests and suggestions for the development of the game.
Taledus
Posts: 239
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:57 pm
android_version: 4.0

[F] Separate Sticky Sections

Post by Taledus » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:05 am

I recently changed the display preferences to prosilver Special Edition and I really Like how it looks. Testing it out looking through the forums I had the idea that since we have an Announcements section that globally covers every forums, why not have a Sticky section (Important) as well that is separate from the Topics section?

This essentially does nothing useful except separate the forums in a more structured way. I'm not running a poll on this one, just gathering discussion on it ;)

Sarumar
VIP
Posts: 3274
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 4:36 pm
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean
Location: www.hel.fi

Re: Separate Sticky Sections

Post by Sarumar » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:19 am

+1 good idea and thanks about those no more poll as well :lol:
Sarumar
..dansing left foot polka with Hirathil

Lvl 313|XP 559721474|Gold 7965188|AP 3/12|AC 516|AD 161-175|ECC 48|CM 6|BC 311|HP 591|DR 2|RoLS 3|RoL 2|ElyR 2|ChaR 45|GoLF 3|ShaF 9|SRoV 28|VSH 13|GoW 1|WMC 1

Taledus
Posts: 239
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:57 pm
android_version: 4.0

Re: Separate Sticky Sections

Post by Taledus » Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:25 am

You don't think having the polls on the new ideas is good?

Is it because my ideas are so full of WIN that they don't need a poll?

-LOL :P

Sarumar
VIP
Posts: 3274
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 4:36 pm
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean
Location: www.hel.fi

Re: Separate Sticky Sections

Post by Sarumar » Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:57 pm

Taledus wrote:You don't think having the polls on the new ideas is good?

Is it because my ideas are so full of WIN that they don't need a poll?

-LOL :P

:lol: nice attitude....

Seriously I hate when question of poll is changed after time... Thanks for my poor skill of english it is much easier to me make opinion based on conversation about the "thing" and then reply for it and give my +1 or not. There are risk that I misunderstand something and vote "wrong".
Sarumar
..dansing left foot polka with Hirathil

Lvl 313|XP 559721474|Gold 7965188|AP 3/12|AC 516|AD 161-175|ECC 48|CM 6|BC 311|HP 591|DR 2|RoLS 3|RoL 2|ElyR 2|ChaR 45|GoLF 3|ShaF 9|SRoV 28|VSH 13|GoW 1|WMC 1

Taledus
Posts: 239
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:57 pm
android_version: 4.0

Re: Separate Sticky Sections

Post by Taledus » Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:39 pm

Sarumar wrote: Seriously I hate when question of poll is changed after time... Thanks for my poor skill of english it is much easier to me make opinion based on conversation about the "thing" and then reply for it and give my +1 or not. There are risk that I misunderstand something and vote "wrong".
I wouldn't sweat the language barrier. You are doing really good at understanding things. It's never a bad thing to ask for clarification though if something doesn't make sense...it happens to everyone, even those that speak the same language ;) In my experience people are usually very understanding when it comes to discussing things on public forums where people from every country are able to get on. After a while clarifications are reqired less because people learn to put things in terms that are generally understood.

I wouldn't worry about the polls too much either. Simply providing feedback is good enough to show people your opinion of something.

Sarumar
VIP
Posts: 3274
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 4:36 pm
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean
Location: www.hel.fi

Re: Separate Sticky Sections

Post by Sarumar » Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:46 pm

Taledus wrote:
Sarumar wrote: Seriously I hate when question of poll is changed after time... Thanks for my poor skill of english it is much easier to me make opinion based on conversation about the "thing" and then reply for it and give my +1 or not. There are risk that I misunderstand something and vote "wrong".
I wouldn't sweat the language barrier. You are doing really good at understanding things. It's never a bad thing to ask for clarification though if something doesn't make sense...it happens to everyone, even those that speak the same language ;) In my experience people are usually very understanding when it comes to discussing things on public forums where people from every country are able to get on. After a while clarifications are reqired less because people learn to put things in terms that are generally understood.

I wouldn't worry about the polls too much either. Simply providing feedback is good enough to show people your opinion of something.
Thanks Taledus, you (too) are too kind !

...I got the courage to ask for help (again). When I next time. post something weird, can you please help me (just reply or pm and say something like "you are idiot, please next time say this thing "xxxxxx"). I like to learn some more about english (which is not my first foreign language).
Sarumar
..dansing left foot polka with Hirathil

Lvl 313|XP 559721474|Gold 7965188|AP 3/12|AC 516|AD 161-175|ECC 48|CM 6|BC 311|HP 591|DR 2|RoLS 3|RoL 2|ElyR 2|ChaR 45|GoLF 3|ShaF 9|SRoV 28|VSH 13|GoW 1|WMC 1

phydeaux
VIP
Posts: 339
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:40 am
android_version: 5.1 - Lolipop
Location: Gargoyle cavern, blindly hacking mobs to pieces till I find a rols!
Contact:

Re: Separate Sticky Sections

Post by phydeaux » Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:58 pm

Sarumar wrote:
Thanks Taledus, you (too) are too kind !

...I got the courage to ask for help (again). When I next time
post something weird,
can you please help me (just reply or pm and say something like "you are idiot, please next time say this thing "xxxxxx"). I like to learn some more about english (which is not my first foreign language).
Lol, saru...
It should be "When next I post something weird," or "the next time I post something weird" and "you are an idiot, next time say this" And "I would like to learn more about english"
And for your information, none of us think you're an idiot... I personally give you +1000000 for learning another foreign language, and think you are doing a splendid job of it. We can understand what you're writing, and that's what really matters :mrgreen:

Sarumar
VIP
Posts: 3274
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 4:36 pm
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean
Location: www.hel.fi

Re: Separate Sticky Sections

Post by Sarumar » Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:24 pm

phydeaux wrote:
Sarumar wrote:
Thanks Taledus, you (too) are too kind !

...I got the courage to ask for help (again). When I next time
post something weird,
can you please help me (just reply or pm and say something like "you are idiot, please next time say this thing "xxxxxx"). I like to learn some more about english (which is not my first foreign language).
Lol, saru...
It should be "When next I post something weird," or "the next time I post something weird" and "you are an idiot, next time say this" And "I would like to learn more about english"
And for your information, none of us think you're an idiot... I personally give you +1000000 for learning another foreign language, and think you are doing a splendid job of it. We can understand what you're writing, and that's what really matters :mrgreen:
Thanks my friend, but ... :shock: ... I probably can not never learn this langiage ;)
Sarumar
..dansing left foot polka with Hirathil

Lvl 313|XP 559721474|Gold 7965188|AP 3/12|AC 516|AD 161-175|ECC 48|CM 6|BC 311|HP 591|DR 2|RoLS 3|RoL 2|ElyR 2|ChaR 45|GoLF 3|ShaF 9|SRoV 28|VSH 13|GoW 1|WMC 1

User avatar
nether
Posts: 206
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:00 am
android_version: 3.1 - Honeycomb

Re: Separate Sticky Sections

Post by nether » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:49 pm

Sarumar, you speak better English than a lot of people I've seen who have it as a first language. It always amazes me that people like you can speak one language and still be fluent with English :D

Be proud, I think the only language I will ever speak is English and possibly a little bit of Spanish lol

Sarumar
VIP
Posts: 3274
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 4:36 pm
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean
Location: www.hel.fi

Re: Separate Sticky Sections

Post by Sarumar » Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:19 pm

nether wrote:Sarumar, you speak better English than a lot of people I've seen who have it as a first language. It always amazes me that people like you can speak one language and still be fluent with English :D

Be proud, I think the only language I will ever speak is English and possibly a little bit of Spanish lol
.. :oops: you made me embarrassed :) Thanks for your kind word ! ... but I know that there are lots of thinks to learn and thats ok. My english was terrifying before I started to post here (and learn some more) :)

Hasta luego ;)
Sarumar
..dansing left foot polka with Hirathil

Lvl 313|XP 559721474|Gold 7965188|AP 3/12|AC 516|AD 161-175|ECC 48|CM 6|BC 311|HP 591|DR 2|RoLS 3|RoL 2|ElyR 2|ChaR 45|GoLF 3|ShaF 9|SRoV 28|VSH 13|GoW 1|WMC 1

Post Reply