Suggestion: explicit documentation about incomplete quests

Unstructured ideas, requests and suggestions for the development of the game.
Al-Khwarizmi

Suggestion: explicit documentation about incomplete quests

Post by Al-Khwarizmi »

Hi,

I'm new to the forum, so first of all I'd like to congratulate and thank the developers for this great game. It's the best android app I have played up to now and it has given me lots of hours of fun, and all of it for free. Keep up the good work!

I also have a suggestion that I think would be easy to implement and would improve the game. Right now, the incomplete state of the game makes it a bit confusing sometimes, because when you have a quest you cannot solve it's impossible to know (at least without explicitly asking, for example here) whether you should keep searching or it is just impossible to solve because it's incompletely implemented.

It would be great to be able to find out which quests are incomplete. Two possibilities come to my mind:

- In game: in the quest log, once you complete all the quest actions that *can* be completed, the last errand could say something like "(cannot be completed in current version)".
- Or if you think it breaks immersion to do it in game, you could add a page to the wiki with a list of incomplete quests.

PS: I'm not sure if you would prefer these kinds of suggestions in the issue tracker, the wiki says the issue tracker is for things that have to be prioritized so I decided to post this here instead.
Kim

Re: Suggestion: explicit documentation about incomplete ques

Post by Kim »

The forum is the correct place for suggestions/ideas.
LVL 58|XP 3607866|GOLD 119249|HP 159|AP 6|AC 199|AD 35-45|CC 10|CM 0|BC 100|DR 12|
HTC Wildfire - Android 2.2.1 |Rocks 3526|RoLS 0|Update 2013/10/19|
EvilLucky

Re: Suggestion: explicit documentation about incomplete ques

Post by EvilLucky »

Can someone add a sticky note to the top of the forum to address this? It might alleviate some of the repetitive comments.
Level: 29 Running Android 2.2
HP: 45
Unequipped Stats
AP Cost: 3
Atk Chance: 80%
Atk Damage: 7
Block Chance: 42%