v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Any Changes At All?

Unstructured ideas, requests and suggestions for the development of the game.
lord midnight

Any Changes At All?

Post by lord midnight »

Hi, Ive been suggesting some stuff and trying to look forward to new expansion.

I have pretty much gotten the same response, to leave it as it is and not change things.

I dont want to push for new features or focus on them if no one wants them, Oscar is releasing a couple dozen new maps soon, so new maps aren't really going to help.

Do you guys really want basically the same game as it is with no new features ?
If so thats fine, I dont want to keep going on about things if they arent wanted, that would waste time and energy. Just let me know so I know how to plot a course.
AND/OR's ...
Aceofspades25

Re: Any Changes At All?

Post by Aceofspades25 »

Well my personal feeling is that the game is fine the way it is. I really like the battle skills idea and id love to see some sort of spell system in place.

Things like followers, ranged attacks, camping, crafting, lock picking, charisma based conversation flow, pick pocketing etc. Would be taking things too far for a game that is meant to be played on a 3 inch touch screen device. But then again, thats just me. Id also rather see how the story will develop sooner, rather than being held up by all the programming required to implement these ideas
Aceofspades25

Post by Aceofspades25 »

Dont let me ruin your ideas though. If there are others that want these things then i support it. Also keep in mind, the game is open source. Theres no reason you couldnt branch it and work on a sequel perhaps with more of your ideas
demonious82

Post by demonious82 »

How hard would it be to make a transport spell or potion that would allow u transport to citys or places u have been.