New maps

Unstructured ideas, requests and suggestions for the development of the game.
Thrimian
android_version: 4.4 - Kitkat

New maps

Post by Thrimian »

Hello all. I'm a newer player to this oddly entertaining rpg. Made it to lvl 21 so far in about two days. But I have noticed there are a lot of areas that are inaccessible and I would like to provide assistance with basic map layouts. I'm an avid dungeons and dragons player and more often than not I'm the DM. So creating short story quests and designing maps are huge traits that I've picked up over the past few years. I am not very good with computers and setting up mapping software, but if it's possible I could pull out some graph paper and draw out basic map designs and fill in missing holes. I'm sure a system could be found that would help layout the world map on paper and use the real paper map to make amendments to the current map.
I hope this finds you well and my idea and free time can help!
Thrimian LV:32
HP:56 AP:10/5
AC:201% AD:23-29
ECC:22% CM:2.0
BC:102% DR:5
ace
VIP
android_version: 9.0 - Pie

Re: New maps

Post by ace »

first of all, welcome to the forums. and sure that is something we need most for now. you can find helpful things here
the secrets of shadow and light
be happy :lol:
https://facebook.com/andorstrail
Thrimian

Post by Thrimian »

Great!! I guess the biggest thing is I don't have the time to be on a computer to use the mapping system(currently serving in the military and it keeps me away from home often), but I have a lot of downtime while working my long shifts and a vast supply of graph paper, so I could at least get some basic maps drawn out that could include finer details. Then I send it in for someone to throw it together based off the design, which should cut half to a third of the time out for you all.
ace
VIP
android_version: 9.0 - Pie

Post by ace »

your maps can give a base to draw graphical maps with computer.looking forward for when you gonna post your maps. but don't directly post them here b'coz there is some problem with the images on the forum rather you can upload them on google drive cloud storage providing website and post a link of that here :) .
the secrets of shadow and light
be happy :lol:
https://facebook.com/andorstrail
Thrimian

Post by Thrimian »

Will do. Might have something up Wednesday night. May just take some of my d&d maps and repurpose them for you guys lol. I have a 3in binder filled with worlds, dungeons, cities, sewers, and many other places. I'll see what I can dig up.