v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Rusty Ring Quest

Unstructured ideas, requests and suggestions for the development of the game.
Firefly84
android_version: 8.0

Rusty Ring Quest

Post by Firefly84 »

Zukero: Your quest sketch looks fine for a first draft though (we can discuss it further if you decide to open a dedicated thread, as we're getting off-topic here), and I see no reason not to keep it up, despite the reward being something else than the RoLS. It could still be an interesting ring that we have yet to create.

As we like choices in AT, that "rusty ring" could be revived in two different shrines, requiring different offerings to complete, ending up with two different but comparable rings...
What about a Ring of Elythara?
It has a high resistence to damage and negative status effects and can infect your oponent when the characters infected.
I even thought of a special effect when combined with RolS like when HP falls under 20 % of maximum, the healing effect of RolS is doubled for this fight, negative status is healed completly and using items will cost 3 AP instead of 5.
The other stats should be complementary to the ones of RolS.
Firefly
Lvl: 114, PV: 497, FQ: 63
RoLS: 2, ElyR: 1, RoL: 2, HoF: 0, ChaR: 1, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 4, SRoV: 6, VSH: 3, WMC: 1, GoW: 1, BD: 1
DP: 0, X: 0, M: 1, BoGt: 1, SotA: 0, RofLS: 1
HP: 505, AC: 262, AD: 89-105, AP: 4 each, ECC: 12, CM: -, BC: 156, DR: 4
Kater Karlo
android_version: 4.4 - Kitkat

Re: Rusty Ring Quest

Post by Kater Karlo »

Hi,

I would put a new ring apart from the RolS. The RolS is allready (as far as I understand it) some kind of a must-have (even though its not really necessary).
I would rather create other rings with no ties to the RolS that are very good (maybe even legendary) so the focus on the RolS shifts a little.
=^oo^=

L: 45, Exp:~1.699K, LP: 84, AP: 3/12, AC: 294, Dmg: 16-28, Crit: 37->22/2.0, BC: 123/2;
QL: 1, IF: 1, Reg: 1, CS: 2, MF: 2, FS:DW: 2, Spec: DW, prof: 1HS & LA
Armor: HIS, S'sH, Tm'sG, V'sBOA, Weapons: F'sP, BSS, Bling: PRoB, RolS, JoF