v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

New maps

Unstructured ideas, requests and suggestions for the development of the game.
Nut
android_version: 8.0

Re: New maps

Post by Nut »

You see Ace, we are already at the details. :) All in all I think it looks promising.
I myself start with important things like buildings etc. and trees and clutter comes last, because often enough I change things, and especially trees are cumbersome to change...

As important as the map I think is the story. It looks like you already have something in your mind, what is going to happen in the map?
Nut
ace
VIP
android_version: 9.0 - Pie

Post by ace »

yes, it's not finished yet :D. I just posted this map to know if a map like this one is worth it and now I'm inspired to create and finish all the maps of this city. and I will either post the tmx files here or send you guys through DMs.

originally, I am planning to make 8 maps in which there's supposed to be a castle against mountain background, a big church of shadow, and a luxurious type of market.

@Nut in this map, player have to go through a quest to access the main area of city... the quest can be from guards which is like good side and either from tavern owner who has problem form guards.. a quest to gain favor from shadow...but you can only comply one quest.. but if you choose the tavern owner's quest there will be an extra quest from someone who is hiding nearby in the jungle.

and thanks for the tips sir, I will definitely add more details.

and how can I add more tilesets in tiled, I tried adding some with GNU license but they aren't working.
the secrets of shadow and light
be happy :lol:
https://facebook.com/andorstrail
Zukero
Lead Developer

Post by Zukero »

Try to also think about where in the world you want to locate your map, so that we can reserve the area and make sure it fits the world.
Lvl: 78, XP: 8622632, Gold: 271542, RoLS: 1, ElyR: -, RoL: -, ChaR: 1, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 1, SRoV: 1, VSH: 1, WMC: 1, GoW: 1
HP: 71, AC: 301%, AD: 38-47, AP: 3, ECC: 50%, CM: 3.75, BC: 101%, DR: 2
Nut

Post by Nut »

@ace
ah, some quests with various choices - I like such quests and I'm looking forward to try it, when you've done it :)
Nut
rijackson741
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by rijackson741 »

ace wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:33 pm and how can I add more tilesets in tiled, I tried adding some with GNU license but they aren't working.
To add them in Tiled you should only need to put them in the drawable folder. If that does not work, please post an example tileset here.
Level:71, XP:6493739, PV:608, FQ:84
HP:210, AC:212, AD:58-77, AP:4, ECC:16%, CM:1.5, BC:188, DR:3
Gold: 237559 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1, WoB:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1