v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Quest like dialogues on way to remgard

Unstructured ideas, requests and suggestions for the development of the game.
Shadow Slayer
android_version: 4.4 - Kitkat
Location: Vacor's Hideout (Temporarily Retired)(Real Life Location, I WILL NOT TELL YOU:))

Quest like dialogues on way to remgard

Post by Shadow Slayer »

On my way to remgard I noticed some dialogues and areas that seemed as if they had some relevance to some quest, a fine rope you can't pull out in a cave burrower cave, there is a secret area in the Iqhan cave but there is nothing unique inside and an path up a hill or something blocked with a fence :?:

And it doesn't seem like anyone is making quests for these strange things :? :? :?
They called it the Shadow, and started creating a small cult around it, Only the smallest core of the cult actually knows that this power comes from the Kazaul-era dark arts...
Shadow Slayer
Location: Vacor's Hideout (Temporarily Retired)(Real Life Location, I WILL NOT TELL YOU:))

Quest Suggestion

Post by Shadow Slayer »

I do have an idea for a quest in the burrower cave, when you pull the rope free (after somebody in a far away village like loneford (not much quests there) tells you about a fine rope that can add 2 Damage resistance to your boots after applying it) the cave wall crumbles and you find a secret area with a boss mob who drops something that the dude in loneford is looking for, (and maybe an extraordinary item) when you give him his item he can apply your DR upgrade :?:

Just a rough idea ;)
They called it the Shadow, and started creating a small cult around it, Only the smallest core of the cult actually knows that this power comes from the Kazaul-era dark arts...
rijackson741
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Re: Quest like dialogues on way to remgard

Post by rijackson741 »

There are others too ;) . I assume that when they were created the creator had some intent about when they would be used for. If the creator is no longer around we don't necessarily know what that was though :lol: . We'll just have to make something up to give these curiosities a purpose, so ideas about what to do with them are welcome :D

General changes to the stats of items in AT is not possible. It could be arranged so that you can upgrade a specific pair of boots, but not any pair of boots.
Level:71, XP:6493739, PV:608, FQ:84
HP:210, AC:212, AD:58-77, AP:4, ECC:16%, CM:1.5, BC:188, DR:3
Gold: 237559 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1, WoB:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1
Shadow Slayer

Re: Quest like dialogues on way to remgard

Post by Shadow Slayer »

Maybe a pair of boots the boss mob drops :?: :)