Legendary Smith Quest idea

Unstructured ideas, requests and suggestions for the development of the game.
JonLin
android_version: 12 - Android 12

Legendary Smith Quest idea

Post by JonLin »

A new legendary quest. Where a smith can combine two items giving the new item the power of both items in one. Not only would the quest be super hard, maybe collecting items from various hard creatures. But it costs 1 mil gold. Choose wisely he can only combine 2 items the one time.

This is NOT crafting skill. I suggest a very long quest where you collect items that creatures like the ghosts, charwood bottom level creatures, arulir, spiders, bwm dragons, trolls etc. Maybe a certain number from each, like 10 rune scepter, arulir skins, etc.
You would have to take each set of items to a npc before you are given the next item to collect. I lot of walking from one end of the world to the other. Perhaps the smith could be in the cave that you can't go in on the way to remgard.

Quest items, one of a kind items, and the legendary/extraordinary items on the current drop list would not qualify to be combined.
Level242 HP692 AP4 AC385 AD176-200 BC230
Fighting Style: Way of the Monk
RoLS2 RoL2 ElyR2 ChaR1 GoLF2 ShaF5
SRoV3 VSH6 WMC4 GoW4 HoF2 BD1 HS1 WoB2
CKork
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Re: Legendary Smith Quest idea

Post by CKork »

I know, I read your last sentense. But just imagine...

Hunter Sword combined with Rapier of Lifesteal...
:twisted:

Looking at your signature, I can get a feeling why you want a new, hard quest :D
Andor's "Vanilla" Bro
:ElyR x1:RolS x2:RoflS x1:RoL x2:HoF x1:ChaR x2:GoLF x1:ShaF x2:SRoV x1:VSH x3:WMC x1:GoW x2:BD x1:HS x2:
LVL 35 (+24 dmg, 2x IF, next to no quests & unique bosses, xp saved 2get2 lvl 80 straight)
JonLin
android_version: 12 - Android 12

Post by JonLin »

I was thinking more along the lines of undead necklace + viper amulet, or troublemaker gloves + feline gloves.
Or the blackwater gloves/boots + feline gloves/boots.

Anyone that has finished all the quests would have no problem doing a much harder/longer quest.
Level242 HP692 AP4 AC385 AD176-200 BC230
Fighting Style: Way of the Monk
RoLS2 RoL2 ElyR2 ChaR1 GoLF2 ShaF5
SRoV3 VSH6 WMC4 GoW4 HoF2 BD1 HS1 WoB2
Gonk
android_version: 8.1 - Oreo

Post by Gonk »

Using the current engine all allowed combinations and the result would have to be defined. But it should not be too hard to do this for let's say 20 combinations.

I would suggest to add combinations for all hero levels. Are you interested in creating the weapons and the quest dialogues, etc?