v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Few ideas

Unstructured ideas, requests and suggestions for the development of the game.
Nezzo88

Few ideas

Post by Nezzo88 »

Hi! There it is:

1)Few extra tough monsters in the different places of map. Probably hidden or can be found by misty clues.
Why? Because its good to know, that there's a monster in the world, that you still cannot win after all quests. I think that it gives you a motivation for grinding.

2)What's with magic or distant combat? If there isn't any bow in the world, you can explain it with... curse of a demon, that forbade projectiles to fly, but the demon is dead and no one can withdraw the curse

3)Why POISONED dagger isn't actually poisoned? :cry:
~Від раю до пекла покотитись легко~
~Вкаже шлях біда~
~Від пекла до раю я стежок не знаю~
~Не тече зі споду догори вода
~
rijackson741
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Re: Few ideas

Post by rijackson741 »

Nezzo88 wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 8:53 pm 1)Few extra tough monsters in the different places of map. Probably hidden or can be found by misty clues.
Why? Because its good to know, that there's a monster in the world, that you still cannot win after all quests. I think that it gives you a motivation for grinding.
There are a few already. Some drop rather nice objects. We could add more though.
Nezzo88 wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 8:53 pm 2)What's with magic or distant combat? If there isn't any bow in the world, you can explain it with... curse of a demon, that forbade projectiles to fly, but the demon is dead and no one can withdraw the curse
We actually built an internal version of AT with ranged weapons such as bows. To make it work properly would have required a massive change to the game engine and existing content though. Simply standing at a place where monsters can't get to you and killing them from afar is not much of a challenge. So we dropped it.
Nezzo88 wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 8:53 pm 3)Why POISONED dagger isn't actually poisoned? :cry:
I assume that you mean the Venomous dagger. Good question. The person that created that is long gone from the game development though, so we will never be sure. Probably because it's available very early in the game, where poison would be quite powerful. I'll think about it though. Maybe it's possible to add something that wouldn't be OP.
Level:71, XP:6493739, PV:608, FQ:84
HP:210, AC:212, AD:58-77, AP:4, ECC:16%, CM:1.5, BC:188, DR:3
Gold: 237559 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1, WoB:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1