v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Labyrinth of Minotaur

Unstructured ideas, requests and suggestions for the development of the game.
MIChaos
android_version: 11 - Android 11

Labyrinth of Minotaur

Post by MIChaos »

Minotaur Labyrinth must be located under the place where there is Irogotu. A strong rope is needed to move the stone monument in down. When you move the stone monument down, you need to attach a rope to the stone monument. You go down. Then darkness appears in front of you, you can barely see where you need to go, then you will find the entrance to a large labyrinth when you go to the right. The Minotaur himself is located in the center of a large labyrinth, also in the maze is monsters and traps. When you kill the Minotaur, you will find among its remains 500 gold and Armor of Order.
Last edited by MIChaos on Fri Jul 02, 2021 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nut
android_version: 8.0

Re: Labyrinth of Minotaur

Post by Nut »

Nice ideas. Here some thoughts about it:
The start until you enter the maze should be possible.
How do you get out later? You have fallen down and so have to find a way up. (Since the way in is one-way, the way out should be one-way too)

It's possible to spawn the thieves on put on the armour, when you do it in a certain area, e.g. the house. If you put it on elsewhere, no spawns would happen. That's ok I think.

But let's not use the house with the glowing door for it. Maybe it would fit elsewhere, e.g. a new door anywhere in Fallhaven church cellar?

At last the maze - a short word for a rather big thing. How do you think it should look like? How big exactly? Is it fixed or do several variations exist? It's not an easy task. Don't forget that it is 3D, so you can have 1 tile wide walls, but horizontal walls need at least 3 tiles.
Nut
MIChaos

Post by MIChaos »

Thank you for assessing my creativity, but I'll write you an answer subsequently when something will be fixed.
MIChaos

Post by MIChaos »

1. Rope for the quest:
Screenshot_2021-07-02-19-11-45-135_com.gpl.rpg.AndorsTrail.jpg
2. Place to complete the task:
Screenshot_2021-07-02-19-17-31-123_com.gpl.rpg.AndorsTrail (1).jpg
It must go down by 2 to push the monument (long rope)
3. Sorry, the idea is cool, but I will not be able to implement it, because I always use the phone (I do not edit maps, I give ideas)
:mrgreen:
4. The Labyrinth of the Minotaur will be in the dark, and the center will be illuminated.
For example:
Screenshot_2021-07-03-10-31-37-067_com.gpl.rpg.AndorsTrail.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.