v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Andor's Trail released to BlackBerry

Official news about Andor's Trail.
Flaming
android_version: 8.0

Re: Andor's Trail released to BlackBerry

Post by Flaming »

By the way... All of the blurry npc sprites have gotten outlines and have been cleaned up. Good job!
RoLS: 0, ElyR: 0, RoL: 0, ChaR: 0, GoLF: 0, ShaF: 0, SRoV: 0, VSH: 0, WMC: 0, GoW: 0
GoofusInsanius
android_version: 8.1 - Oreo

Post by GoofusInsanius »

cccd3cpt wrote:Trying to figure this out right now guys, sorry for the inconvenience.
Thanks! :)

Like Flaming, i've started over in the meantime, but i've kept my savegames just in case.

And errr, can the register form of this forum be extended?
I had to (mandatory) fill in an Andriod version :lol:
I'm using the BB Q5, works great :)
Maybe i'll explore the D-pad option, if that works with my keyboard.
Hodor, lvl28
JoF, Vil arm, Fpride, RoLS
BB passport OS10

Goof, Lvl:48
skills: WA:1 HH:1 CS:2 CL:1 IF:3 RG:1 DP:1 LAP:1 W&S: 1
Gear: DP, Serpent HB, Mtaint, Rshield, ROTP, EnhCombBoots, Arulir gl, PROB, DotsP.
BlackBerry Q5, OS10
cccd3cpt
android_version: 4.2

Post by cccd3cpt »

Zukero is helping me right now for a fix guys, hopefully we have something soon.

Shout out to Zukero for the help and thanks for waiting guys :)
Urbain
VIP
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Post by Urbain »

cccd3cpt wrote:Zukero is helping me right now for a fix guys, hopefully we have something soon.

Shout out to Zukero for the help and thanks for waiting guys :)
Thanks so much for all the hard work. I noticed the same thing as everyone else when I updated the app on my Playbook. I took the opportunity to start a new character ;)
Andor's Trail on a Samsung Galaxy Tab4
Flaming
android_version: 8.0

Post by Flaming »

So sad but it's a new start with improved npc graphics and more crashproof I think?

I use blackberry. 8-)
RoLS: 0, ElyR: 0, RoL: 0, ChaR: 0, GoLF: 0, ShaF: 0, SRoV: 0, VSH: 0, WMC: 0, GoW: 0
cccd3cpt

Post by cccd3cpt »

Hi all,

For those of you experiencing an issue with the BlackBerry 0.7.1 loading game saves, you can re-download the game from app world (0.7.0) and continue playing the game as before. Zukero is currently investigating the problem with the 0.7.1 release and it will be out again when the issue is resolved.

For now,you guys can simply do the following:

- make a backup of your AT folder (file manager>misc>android>andors-trail). Just copy that folder to a specific location other than that directory.
- uninstall any Andor's Trail applications from your device and then re-download the game from app world 
- after it installs again, go to the directory mentioned above and replace the contents of the folder 'andors-trail' with your back-up contents
cccd3cpt

Post by cccd3cpt »

Barracuda777
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Post by Barracuda777 »

Hey sorry I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but where do I put my save game files for Andors trail? I played AT extensively on my playbook but now I'm on blackberry 10 and I cannot find the same file paths please help
cccd3cpt

Post by cccd3cpt »

Hey Barracuda, nice to hear from you again.
PlayBook is weird because it doesn't have the same access rights as BB10. You'll have to use third-party app to go about the problem.
Here's what I suggest:

- Get Ghost commander app from app world on PlayBook
- navigate to the /sdcard/andors-trail folder using the app
- on the frame on the other side, navigate to an accessible folder (like downloads)
- hold and copy the AT folder from the other side to the downloads folder and now you should be able to send your save games and map files over box or email etc

Or I think you can also use a direct computer connection to find the folder (misc/android)
Barracuda777
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Post by Barracuda777 »

Oh I don't think I was completely clear. I do not have my playbook anymore. I have a blackberry z10 and all my save game files are already in my downloads folder on my z10 I previously saved them on Dropbox from my playbook (I guess I thought ahead) I just can't find the file destination on blackberry 10 as to where to put the save game files