v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Current Status, Roadmap and General News - Updated 2020/05/09

Official news about Andor's Trail.
Fecund_mint
android_version: 7.0

Re: Current Status, Roadmap and General News

Post by Fecund_mint »

rijackson741 wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:40 am
Fecund_mint wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:31 am Does anyone have any idea how long it will be until the google play version is updated?
Probably, but they are also probably wrong :lol:
Based on this beta test, we have a few things to fix. Thanks to the testers for their hard work! We appreciate it :) . We did a lot of testing already, so the beta test is really just polishing the edges (as it should be). But we all have real life stuff that is not always predictable, but does always get in the way of AT. So the only answer is "soon", whatever that means.
Haha okay I guess I expected that. And I didn't mean to sound too impatient. I know everyone is putting a lot into this game and it's just a side project. After this many years, waiting a bit more won't be bad.
Google "Murray Bookchin"!
WildWolf98
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat

Post by WildWolf98 »

Hey! So, after quite a while, I finally found Lodar, and completed most of his quests, just need to go back in the maze to give him the ingredients to finish the quest Lodar's Potions. After that, I have no others quests I can do in thus current version. I have noticed there are a few rare items I have yet to achieve, but I don't know if they're worth it.

What advice do you guys have for me while waiting for the new version to come out?

Also, how many Oegyth crystals are there in total? I current have 5 of 8 that I found, having spent 3 on a sword. And should I spend them on the two guys in charwood cabin? Or save them for later?

Also, I'd really love it if there could be a short cut of sorts in the maze, that way I don't have to spent nearly an hour to get to Lodar and find my way back out. Thx
Schmmiiirc
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Schmmiiirc »

WildWolf98 wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:48 am

Also, how many Oegyth crystals are there in total? I current have 5 of 8 that I found, having spent 3 on a sword. And should I spend them on the two guys in charwood cabin? Or save them for later?
There are only 8 in the current version.

I would have already used some to increase my stats before using them on the sword. Light Armour, Dagger and one of the Sword proficiencies are my usual route, you can further improve those proficiencies with Skill points (although you can't do all three and repair Xulvir).

Whether any of that will change once the beta version of the update currently being tested is released, I don't know.
See the puppies scatter.
rijackson741
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by rijackson741 »

There is one more Oegyth crystal in the next version. View them as money, but much harder to get than gp. You can spend them on whatever you want, but when they are gone you can't get more.
Level:71, XP:6493739, PV:608, FQ:84
HP:210, AC:212, AD:58-77, AP:4, ECC:16%, CM:1.5, BC:188, DR:3
Gold: 237559 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1, WoB:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1
Lady Drager

Post by Lady Drager »

Also, the rare items you mentioned are there to give you something to do whilst waiting for the next update. So, yes, they are worth it. Even if all you do is keep them in one of your many stash spots.
Update coming soon Nina Lvl: 49 XP: 2209302 Base; HP: 79 AP: 10 AC: 75% Dam: 19 Def: 75%
WA1, HH1, BS1, QL1, IF1, Ev1, Rg1, FM1, MF1, DBoS1, DP1, LAP1, HAP1, FS:DW2, S:DW1
Equipped L&E Items: RoLS, SH, Mwt, DoSP, BotD
Hemerson

Post by Hemerson »

Alguém poderia me dizer quando vai sair a nova atualização?????
rijackson741

Post by rijackson741 »

Hello Hemerson and welcome to the forums.

All we can say is "soon".
Level:71, XP:6493739, PV:608, FQ:84
HP:210, AC:212, AD:58-77, AP:4, ECC:16%, CM:1.5, BC:188, DR:3
Gold: 237559 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1, WoB:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1
Hemerson

Post by Hemerson »

Obrigado , espero que lançem ele ainda esse ano, jogo muito top, amei ,vocês estão de parabéns
Schmmiiirc

Post by Schmmiiirc »

Hemerson wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:32 pm Obrigado , espero que lançem ele ainda esse ano, jogo muito top, amei ,vocês estão de parabéns

For the non Portugese speakers (which includes me), courtesy of google translate:-

Thank you, I hope the game is still this year, much higher game, I loved it, you are to be congratulated
See the puppies scatter.
AndorsTrailisMyLife
android_version: 7.0

Re: Can you please keep the game display the same?

Post by AndorsTrailisMyLife »

Im obsessed with andors trail....Ive restarted about 5 times to do everything better each time. Best phone game ever. However, i downloaded 7.2 update and am not a fan of the new display. Is there anyway you can have an option to keep the game as it was before with the 7.2 update? I preffered the old graphics and fighting and have toyed with the prefferences and still cannot get it back to how it was.