Thanks to your awesome feedback on the beta, we fixed MANY issues, and are now confident enough to offer you this "Release Candidate" version.
It's as close to what we will push to Google Play as it can get.
The usual warnings apply though:
- Don't overwrite valuable saves if you don't have a backup of it.
- If you overwrite your save, the new save should be usable in the future Google Play version. Just make sure you have a backup.
- There's a known issue about the worldmap being incorrect or incomplete when using old saves. Just visit the area again to have it displayed correctly. If you kept kept the "worldmap" folder (that lives inside the "andors-trail" saves folder of your device) intact, it shouldn't happen.
- If you have an alpha or F-Droid version installed, you'll have to uninstall it first. This "Release Candidate" version should install correctly over the beta or Google Play versions though.
- If you had to uninstall before installing this one, make sure to check the "Preferences" screen in order to set them again to your liking.
- Did I mention that you shall not overwrite your old saves ?
As usual, all kind of feedback are welcome, but at this point, we're not expecting to fix anything other than game-breaking issues or major quality problems.
Unless there are major issues, this version will land on Google Play quite soon.