Andor's Trail v0.7.2 Release Candidate

Official news about Andor's Trail.
Asmodee
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:20 pm
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Re: Andor's Trail v0.7.2 Release Candidate

Post by Asmodee » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:07 pm

Zukero wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:14 am
Asmodee wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:36 am
Also, it would be nice when fighting multiple opponents to be able to tap on one to switch targets. When surrounded by ghosts and bats I like to take out the weaker opponents first to take fewer hits.
You already can. Just long-press the enemy you want to target.
Now that you mention it I think I might have read that before. I'm not sure. My memory sucks. Thanks.

CUCHULAINN3
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:06 pm
android_version: 5.1 - Lolipop

Re: Andor's Trail v0.7.2 Release Candidate

Post by CUCHULAINN3 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:25 pm

Yeerk wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:20 pm
GLOOSCAP3 wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:16 pm
Wow really? Mf at 33 should have gotten u it by 2k in kills I got three of them lol if I was able I'd give you one
It's at 60mf and no luck lmao. I have horrible rng
Any luck yet my friend
CUCHULAINN
Level~ 481
HP~ 626
Xp~ 2,040,560,,770
AP~ 12
AP cost~ 3
AC~ 496
Ad~ 418-431
Critical hit skill 32
Bc~ 502
Rols~ 8
Damage resistance~10

Yeerk
Posts: 61
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:00 pm
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Re: Andor's Trail v0.7.2 Release Candidate

Post by Yeerk » Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:24 pm

CUCHULAINN3 wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:25 pm
Yeerk wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:20 pm
GLOOSCAP3 wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:16 pm
Wow really? Mf at 33 should have gotten u it by 2k in kills I got three of them lol if I was able I'd give you one
It's at 60mf and no luck lmao. I have horrible rng
Any luck yet my friend
Nope lol

CUCHULAINN3
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:06 pm
android_version: 5.1 - Lolipop

Re: Andor's Trail v0.7.2 Release Candidate

Post by CUCHULAINN3 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:52 pm

I switched to this acct deleted my glooscap3 email lol. Wow you should have gotten the helm. Maybe it's not meant to be. Get your mf up higher if able to like 66 -70 then it would only be a few 100 for you. If you still don't you are unlucky
CUCHULAINN
Level~ 481
HP~ 626
Xp~ 2,040,560,,770
AP~ 12
AP cost~ 3
AC~ 496
Ad~ 418-431
Critical hit skill 32
Bc~ 502
Rols~ 8
Damage resistance~10

Yeerk
Posts: 61
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:00 pm
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Re: Andor's Trail v0.7.2 Release Candidate

Post by Yeerk » Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:10 pm

CUCHULAINN3 wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:52 pm
I switched to this acct deleted my glooscap3 email lol. Wow you should have gotten the helm. Maybe it's not meant to be. Get your mf up higher if able to like 66 -70 then it would only be a few 100 for you. If you still don't you are unlucky
Umm it's at 97 lol

CUCHULAINN3
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:06 pm
android_version: 5.1 - Lolipop

Re: Andor's Trail v0.7.2 Release Candidate

Post by CUCHULAINN3 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:13 pm

Yeerk wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:10 pm
CUCHULAINN3 wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:52 pm
I switched to this acct deleted my glooscap3 email lol. Wow you should have gotten the helm. Maybe it's not meant to be. Get your mf up higher if able to like 66 -70 then it would only be a few 100 for you. If you still don't you are unlucky
Umm it's at 97 lol
Umm then after 50 you should have gotten it wow
CUCHULAINN
Level~ 481
HP~ 626
Xp~ 2,040,560,,770
AP~ 12
AP cost~ 3
AC~ 496
Ad~ 418-431
Critical hit skill 32
Bc~ 502
Rols~ 8
Damage resistance~10

Yeerk
Posts: 61
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:00 pm
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Re: Andor's Trail v0.7.2 Release Candidate

Post by Yeerk » Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:17 pm

CUCHULAINN3 wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:13 pm
Yeerk wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:10 pm
CUCHULAINN3 wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:52 pm
I switched to this acct deleted my glooscap3 email lol. Wow you should have gotten the helm. Maybe it's not meant to be. Get your mf up higher if able to like 66 -70 then it would only be a few 100 for you. If you still don't you are unlucky
Umm it's at 97 lol
Umm then after 50 you should have gotten it wow
I've gone way past killing 50 trolls lmfao

CUCHULAINN3
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:06 pm
android_version: 5.1 - Lolipop

Re: Andor's Trail v0.7.2 Release Candidate

Post by CUCHULAINN3 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:23 pm

You sure you didn't get the helm of
foreseeing
CUCHULAINN
Level~ 481
HP~ 626
Xp~ 2,040,560,,770
AP~ 12
AP cost~ 3
AC~ 496
Ad~ 418-431
Critical hit skill 32
Bc~ 502
Rols~ 8
Damage resistance~10

Yeerk
Posts: 61
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:00 pm
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Re: Andor's Trail v0.7.2 Release Candidate

Post by Yeerk » Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:58 pm

CUCHULAINN3 wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:23 pm
You sure you didn't get the helm of
foreseeing
I've got 0 helms in my inventory lol

User avatar
Zukero
Lead Developer
Posts: 1786
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:56 am
android_version: 8.0
Location: Eclipse

Re: Andor's Trail v0.7.2 Release Candidate

Post by Zukero » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:05 pm

Please keep on-topic. The "General Game Discussion" section is perfect for this kind of chat.
Lvl: 78, XP: 8622632, Gold: 271542, RoLS: 1, ElyR: -, RoL: -, ChaR: 1, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 1, SRoV: 1, VSH: 1, WMC: 1, GoW: 1
HP: 71, AC: 301%, AD: 38-47, AP: 3, ECC: 50%, CM: 3.75, BC: 101%, DR: 2

Post Reply