Andor's Trail v0.7.6 Released to Google Play

Official news about Andor's Trail.
Post Reply
User avatar
Zukero
Lead Developer
Posts: 2019
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:56 am
android_version: 8.0
Location: Eclipse

Re: Andor's Trail v0.7.6 Released to Google Play

Post by Zukero » Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:51 pm

F-Droid guys use an F-Droid specific signature on the apk, as they build from source themselves. You will not be able to update an F-Droid install with our own apk. You'll have to uninstall first. That means loosing the autosave, so make sure to save your game first, and the preferences will be reset.
Your saves are safe.
Lvl: 78, XP: 8622632, Gold: 271542, RoLS: 1, ElyR: -, RoL: -, ChaR: 1, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 1, SRoV: 1, VSH: 1, WMC: 1, GoW: 1
HP: 71, AC: 301%, AD: 38-47, AP: 3, ECC: 50%, CM: 3.75, BC: 101%, DR: 2

hahansen3
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:12 pm
android_version: 9.0 - Pie

Re: Andor's Trail v0.7.6 Released to Google Play

Post by hahansen3 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:13 pm

Zukero wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:51 pm
F-Droid guys use an F-Droid specific signature on the apk, as they build from source themselves. You will not be able to update an F-Droid install with our own apk. You'll have to uninstall first. That means loosing the autosave, so make sure to save your game first, and the preferences will be reset.
Your saves are safe.
Uninstalling and reinstalling did the trick! I was a little nervous about losing saved games, but they are all there. Thank you!!!

SoupBucket
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:17 am
android_version: 8.0

Re: Andor's Trail v0.7.6 Released to Google Play

Post by SoupBucket » Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:23 am

Nut wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:27 am
rijackson741 wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:29 am
WildWolf98 wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:56 am
Hi again! Thx so much for the hint! Completed the first of 3 quests
All three quests start in the Thieve's Guild
The quest stage is not obvious enough. I added a little hint, that you have to talk to Umar to get more tasks.
and talking to Umar you have to be annoyingly
I have talked to umar so many times. Still no quests. Im confused

SoupBucket
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:17 am
android_version: 8.0

Re: Andor's Trail v0.7.6 Released to Google Play

Post by SoupBucket » Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:12 am

Also i have 65 completed quests and the only ones i have left in my log are lost treasures and search for andor. Im level 50. Not sure how to trigger the new quests.

CUCHULAINN3
Posts: 294
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:06 pm
android_version: 5.1 - Lolipop

Re: Andor's Trail v0.7.6 Released to Google Play

Post by CUCHULAINN3 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:16 pm

SoupBucket wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:12 am
Also i have 65 completed quests and the only ones i have left in my log are lost treasures and search for andor. Im level 50. Not sure how to trigger the new quests.
There should be 66 quest
67 depending on what you did with the sheep
And 502 for the places visited
What does it profit him
The right to be born
If he suffers the loss of liberty?
Laws were made for people
And the law can never scorn
The right of a man to be free
We are the people
And we shall overcome
Let them have their say
Free the people

SoupBucket
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:17 am
android_version: 8.0

Re: Andor's Trail v0.7.6 Released to Google Play

Post by SoupBucket » Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:31 pm

Ahhh now i have to figure out what quest i missed. Haha. Thanks though!

H46732f
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:47 pm
android_version: 4.4 - Kitkat
Location: Brasil (Brazil)

Re: Andor's Trail v0.7.6 Released to Google Play

Post by H46732f » Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:43 pm

in one of the new missions,
I am asked to retrieve Luthor's key that was stolen by traitors. When I retrieved the key, I tried to open the door at the back of the room where I retrieved the key, so a message popped up that I don't remember well, but from what I understood, something was missing for me to enter.
I then decided to finish the quest to see if anything happened but when I came back to open the door a message came up saying I didn't have the key (I returned it to the guild).
Is it possible to enter that door? Because I have 500 places visited and no use me to use the script that they sent here in the forum, because he says that I have visited everything, But he does not have the areas that were placed more recently, because if I'm not mistaken it was made based on version 1.3

User avatar
Nut
Posts: 448
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:14 pm
android_version: 5.1 - Lolipop
Location: Glade

Re: Andor's Trail v0.7.6 Released to Google Play

Post by Nut » Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:12 pm

No, the door can not be opened yet. I myself am curious what's behind :D
Nut
_____
Conina: Lvl 38, HP 65, AC 253%, AD 25-29, CHS 41, BC 119% Do 4, IF 1, Ev 2, Reg 1, Ta 1, 1 RoLS
Anwyn: Lvl 52, Nut: Lvl 61

CUCHULAINN3
Posts: 294
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:06 pm
android_version: 5.1 - Lolipop

Re: Andor's Trail v0.7.6 Released to Google Play

Post by CUCHULAINN3 » Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:31 pm

H46732f wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:43 pm
in one of the new missions,
I am asked to retrieve Luthor's key that was stolen by traitors. When I retrieved the key, I tried to open the door at the back of the room where I retrieved the key, so a message popped up that I don't remember well, but from what I understood, something was missing for me to enter.
I then decided to finish the quest to see if anything happened but when I came back to open the door a message came up saying I didn't have the key (I returned it to the guild).
Is it possible to enter that door? Because I have 500 places visited and no use me to use the script that they sent here in the forum, because he says that I have visited everything, But he does not have the areas that were placed more recently, because if I'm not mistaken it was made based on version 1.3
There is 502 places one is a secret place in ( if you played Zelda or golden axe on Sega ) a cave that is a steps you climb down. Some where there if you found that then that's off.
What does it profit him
The right to be born
If he suffers the loss of liberty?
Laws were made for people
And the law can never scorn
The right of a man to be free
We are the people
And we shall overcome
Let them have their say
Free the people

Mayweed
VIP
Posts: 220
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:12 am
android_version: 2.1 - Eclair

Re: Andor's Trail v0.7.6 Released to Google Play

Post by Mayweed » Sat Dec 14, 2019 12:02 am

CUCHULAINN3 wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:31 pm
There is 502 places....
Two of those places are not accessible if you have too much compassion with a certain girl.

Post Reply