we have created a new version - you can try the beta before the rollout to Google Playstore!
It is a mix of new features and new content and we'd love to hear your feedback.
New things in version 0.7.8
- We have eight additional maps in an area far far away, with lots of Arulirs. You probably know where to look.
- Two new maps together with a quest can be found in the mountains east of Prim.
- For another quest, look for a young, eager man in some tavern.
- And for completeness: There is a new map in Stoutford Castle and another in the BWM mine.
And we have enhanced the engine
- For new characters you can choose a hardcore mode:
- There are no additional saves allowed (no save/reload tactics)
- Limited lives: If your hero dies once too often, they never wake up. If you choose the permadeath mode, you only get one life!
- Up to now, languages have been limited to English or your local language, as determined by Google localization. Now you can choose between different languages that are translated to a significant extent:
- 93% German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish
- 81% Portuguese
- 85% Portuguese Brazil
- 59% French
- 45% Hungarian
At last some bugs are fixed
- Localization handling on screen turn
- AP reset after fight
- Corrected display of negative values for ranges
You can download the APK here: static/AndorsTrail_v078_beta2.apk
- First uninstall the Google Play (or F-Droid) release in order to be able to install this one
- DON'T OVERWRITE YOUR OLD SAVES. Or they will be lost in limbo forever.
- A savegame of this beta version CAN NOT BE USED LATER for a productive version.
Important: A key change is the new game mode.
In the case of limited saving or limited lives, intermediate statuses cannot be saved as savegames as before. It is essential that this function has been thoroughly tested (and not only by us devs) before it is published in Google Playstore. It would be disastrous if players loose their saves by wrong usage or program failure.
So please help to verify this new mode!
And now have fun trying it out!