v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Andor's Trail v0.7.8 Released

Official news about Andor's Trail.
Lacrom
android_version: 12 - Android 12

Re: Andor's Trail v0.7.8 Released

Post by Lacrom »

CUCHULAINN3 wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:57 am
JonLin wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:49 am Hmm where did the Hunter's Sword come from? Just noticed it in my inventory.
Hunters Sword
When venery is your game, you need a superior sword.
Extraordinary
Category: Longsword
When equipped
Attack cost: 4 AP
Attack chance: 25
Attack damage: 2-8
When hitting target
Restores 1 AP
On every kill
On source
10% chance of Minor berserker rage (3 rounds)
Condition category: Mental
Constant effect
Increases attack chance by 60
Lowers block chance by 90
Lowers damage resistance by 1
Raises max HP +35
Dropped by: Demonic Arulir
NPC/location:
Cost:

This hunter sword is more than awesome :D

I use it as a dual wield weapon (i got 2) and it is... overcheated (10 hits per turn, 8 when i am unlucky)

:D :D
Jean-Jacques Goldman | LV115
ElyR:1 HoF:1 RoLS:3 RoL:2 YN:1 | BD:1 ChaR:1 GoW:11 GoLF:1 HS:2 ShaF:1 SRoV:1 VSH:1 WoB:1 WMC:1
Lacrom

Post by Lacrom »

It is clearly the deadliest weapon of Andor's trail history :D
ElyR:1 HoF:1 RoLS:3 RoL:2 YN:1 | BD:1 ChaR:1 GoW:11 GoLF:1 HS:2 ShaF:1 SRoV:1 VSH:1 WoB:1 WMC:1
Ruger_Ronin
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat

Post by Ruger_Ronin »

Haven't played in awhile due to getting stuck at Remgard. Had to grind my way out. Anywho, after catching up I sampled some of the new content. Found the far and away location. Had to go back later. Fun time.

Question:
Where to I find the mermaid ? I did what any normal idiot would do and panicked. Ran straight to the Gyanmart bridge and followed the river. Please help.
CUCHULAINN3
android_version: 13 - Android 13

Post by CUCHULAINN3 »

Ruger_Ronin wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:51 pm Haven't played in awhile due to getting stuck at Remgard. Had to grind my way out. Anywho, after catching up I sampled some of the new content. Found the far and away location. Had to go back later. Fun time.

Question:
Where to I find the mermaid ? I did what any normal idiot would do and panicked. Ran straight to the Gyanmart bridge and followed the river. Please help.
it's west of the wasp location near the bank
Sinn Féin~~~saighdiúir éireannach
Ruger_Ronin
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat

Post by Ruger_Ronin »

CUCHULAINN3 wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:58 pm
Ruger_Ronin wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:51 pm Haven't played in awhile due to getting stuck at Remgard. Had to grind my way out. Anywho, after catching up I sampled some of the new content. Found the far and away location. Had to go back later. Fun time.

Question:
it's west of the wasp location near the bank
Thanks a bunch. I did the right thing, just didn't go that far down. Appreciated!
JonLin

Post by JonLin »

Lacrom wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:18 pm
CUCHULAINN3 wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:57 am
JonLin wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:49 am Hmm where did the Hunter's Sword come from? Just noticed it in my inventory.
Hunters Sword
When venery is your game, you need a superior sword.
Extraordinary
Category: Longsword
When equipped
Attack cost: 4 AP
Attack chance: 25
Attack damage: 2-8
When hitting target
Restores 1 AP
On every kill
On source
10% chance of Minor berserker rage (3 rounds)
Condition category: Mental
Constant effect
Increases attack chance by 60
Lowers block chance by 90
Lowers damage resistance by 1
Raises max HP +35
Dropped by: Demonic Arulir
NPC/location:
Cost:

This hunter sword is more than awesome :D

I use it as a dual wield weapon (i got 2) and it is... overcheated (10 hits per turn, 8 when i am unlucky)

:D :D
Two? Wow , got one pretty quick still trying to get a second.
Level242 HP692 AP4 AC385 AD176-200 BC230
Fighting Style: Way of the Monk
RoLS2 RoL2 ElyR2 ChaR1 GoLF2 ShaF5
SRoV3 VSH6 WMC4 GoW4 HoF2 BD1 HS1 WoB2
Lacrom

Post by Lacrom »

Good luck in farming !
Lacrom

Post by Lacrom »

Concerning the young merchant quest...
I've realised that when Burhczyd tells me

"and when they leave they don't even miss their purse or jewels"

he actually steals some items I got (he stole me my dagger of the shadow priest and my necklace of the undead (maybye more, but I only checked my extraordinary items))
So I got a few questions : considering that the quest is not finished, will we, in a future update, be able to get back our stolen items or not ? And will there be any other character like him, stoling our items ? Because I'm starting to be REALLY paranoiac...
In what concerns my game, I simply dropped all my items in a corner of the room, then talked to Burhczyd and picked the items I left (about 100 items so it was quite long), and I kept all of them.
(I highly recommand this method to every Andor's trail player : quite long and boring but at least we keep what belongs to us)
Last edited by Lacrom on Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
blueblack_star
android_version: 5.0

Post by blueblack_star »

Lacrom wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:07 am Concerning the young merchant quest...

he actually steals some items I got (he stole me my dagger of the shadow priest and my necklace of the undead (maybye more, but I only checked my extraordinary items))
So I got a few questions : considering that the quest is not finished, will we, in a future update, be able to get back our stolen items or not ? And will there be any other character like him, stoling our items ? Because I'm starting to be paranoiac...
In what concerns my game, I simply dropped all my items in a corner of the room, then talked to Burhczyd and picked the items I left (about 100 items so it was quite long), and I kept all of them.
(I highly recommand this method to every Andor's trail player : quite long and boring but at least we keep what belongs to us)
I have same experience here, I thought it was bug before or I'm unintentionally sell it or drop it and forget to pick it up again...lol :o
I lost my necklace of the undead too. I just realise this after a long journey and check my inventory. I hope what you said above, it's that actually happen. And I really like too that necklace can come back again in the next quest.
Lacrom

Post by Lacrom »

blueblack_star wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:10 am
Lacrom wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:07 am Concerning the young merchant quest...

So I got a few questions : considering that the quest is not finished, will we, in a future update, be able to get back our stolen items or not ? And will there be any other character like him, stoling our items ? Because I'm starting to be paranoiac...
I have same experience here, I thought it was bug before or I'm unintentionally sell it or drop it and forget to pick it up again...lol :o
I lost my necklace of the undead too. I just realise this after a long journey and check my inventory. I hope what you said above, it's that actually happen. And I really like too that necklace can come back again in the next quest.
did you loose your dagger of shadow priest ?