we have created a new version - you can try the beta before the rollout to Google Playstore
and we'd love to hear your feedback!
It includes a rebalancing of all the weapons in the game, a rebalancing of the rewards for the first quests and some small features and changes:
- Weapon Rebalancing
- Rebalancing of level 1 to 5 rewards
- A new skill, "The way of the monk"
- Sorting of quest logs by time
- Fixes for monster difficulty
- Better explanation for permissions
- Conversation will not close when you click outside of dialogues
- Fix toast crashes
- Fix listener crashes
- Fix Mapchange crashes
- Fix minor typos
You can install the beta either from our server or by taking part in our Google play beta program:
- You can get the APK from our server: static/AndorsTrail_v0710_beta.apk
- You will have to uninstall the Google Play (or F-Droid) release in order to be able to install it
- As an alternative you can take part at our google play beta program by following this link:
https://play.google.com/apps/testing/co ... ndorsTrail
- It should be possible to update the current version when using the Google play beta program
- DON'T OVERWRITE YOUR OLD SAVES. If you do, you may lose them forever!
- A savegame from this beta version MIGHT NOT BE COMPATIBLE with the release version.
- Finally a warning:
For PERMADEATH it would be good to save before updating. Just to be sure...
- Weapon Rebalancing: Weapons now have a damage modifier which modifies the non-weapon damage (from level ups, skills, etc) to make the different weapons more balanced. For high attack cost weapons the modifier is higher and increases the damage per strike. For the QSD the damage per strike is lowered.
- Rebalancing of level 1 to 5 rewards:
Changed the xp, gold and drop rewards for the first quests to reduce the amount of grinding.
- The way of the monk skill:
A skill for unarmed and unarmored fighting. See the skill description in the game for details.
- Sorting of quest logs by time:
Sorted by starting time of the quests.
- Fix monster difficulty:
See this post for details about the problem and the fix
- Explain permissions:
We now explain why Andor's Trail needs permissions to write savegames to the SD card before asking for the permissions. You will have to uninstall and reinstall the apk to see this change.
- No more conversation close when clicking outside of dialogues: Up to now dialogues closed not only when clicking the "close" button but also when clicking anywhere outside the dialogue.
- Toast crashes:
See this post for details viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6735&p=66736#p66736
- Listener and Mapchange crashes: Hard to reproduce, so let's see if everything else is still working