After some careful testing by our wonderful community we are ready to release an update. I'd like to thank everyone who contributed to this release, tested it and gave feedback. It couldn't have been made without all of your hard work and dedication. Thank you so much!
It includes a rebalancing of all the weapons in the game, a rebalancing of the rewards for the first quests, a new skill and some small features and changes.
We are curious to hear if the rebalancing changes and bug fixes are working for you and if you like the features like the new skill.
New things in version 0.7.10
- Weapon Rebalancing
- Rebalancing of level 1 to 5 rewards
- A new skill, "The way of the monk" and some equipment
- Sorting of quest logs by time
- Fixes for monster difficulty
- Better explanation for permissions
- Conversation will not close when you click outside of dialogues
- Fix toast crashes (e.g. after fights)
- Fix listener crashes
- Fix Mapchange crashes
- Fix minor bugs and typos
- Translations actualized
- Weapon Rebalancing: Weapons now have a damage modifier which modifies the non-weapon damage (from level ups, skills, etc) to make the different weapons more balanced. For high attack cost weapons the modifier is higher and increases the damage per strike. For the QSD the damage per strike is lowered.
- Rebalancing of level 1 to 5 rewards:
Changed the xp, gold and drop rewards for the first quests to reduce the amount of grinding.
- The way of the monk skill:
A skill for unarmed and unarmored fighting. See the skill description in the game for details.
- Sorting of quest logs by time:
Sorted by starting time of the quests.
- Fix monster difficulty:
See this post for details about the problem and the fix
- Explain permissions:
We now explain why Andor's Trail needs permissions to write savegames to the SD card before asking for the permissions. You will have to uninstall and reinstall the apk to see this change.
- No more conversation close when clicking outside of dialogues: Up to now dialogues closed not only when clicking the "close" button but also when clicking anywhere outside the dialogue.
- Toast crashes:
See this post for details viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6735&p=66736#p66736
- Listener and Mapchange crashes: Hard to reproduce, so please give us feedback if everything else is still working
F-Droid is coming soon and we are doing a staged rollout on Google Play. This means you might have to wait some days until it appears on google play or you can get the final release apk instantly from the testing program: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/co ... ndorsTrail
Finally a warning:
For PERMADEATH it would be good to save before updating. Just to be sure...