New beta v0.7.12 is available now!

Official news about Andor's Trail.
Post Reply
gladson1976
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:10 am
android_version: 4.0

Re: New beta v0.7.12 is available now!

Post by gladson1976 »

Is it only me or has the Continue button been removed from the start screen ?
Screenshot_20200924-221736_Andor's Trail.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lvl: 57, XP: 3409568, Gold: 8847143, RoLS: 2, ElyR: 1, RoL: 1, ChaR: 0, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 0, SRoV: 0, VSH: 0, WMC: 0, GoW: 0
HP: 147, AC: 229%, AD: 31-47, AP: 4, ECC: 22%, CM: 2.0, BC: 120%, DR: 4
User avatar
Osho
Posts: 360
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:45 am
android_version: 9.0 - Pie
Location: India

Re: New beta v0.7.12 is available now!

Post by Osho »

I can see the continue button in start screen.

Also, I noticed a trader now selling 20 meat though it appears randomly on each new game. Sometimes its hair. Sometimes its meat. I knew about hair but the meat seems a new addition.
CUCHULAINN3
Posts: 683
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:06 pm
android_version: 8.1 - Oreo
Contact:

Re: New beta v0.7.12 is available now!

Post by CUCHULAINN3 »

gladson1976 wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:55 pm Is it only me or has the Continue button been removed from the start screen ?

Screenshot_20200924-221736_Andor's Trail.jpg
Of you updated to beta, there will not be a continue button.
Hopefully you.saved before
~ I guess it's time for a new char~
🍀THE MORRÍGAN~BADB,MACHA & NEMAIN~🍀
Used no substance to heal
User avatar
Nut
Posts: 777
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:14 pm
android_version: 8.0
Location: Glade

Re: New beta v0.7.12 is available now!

Post by Nut »

That's ok.
The continue-button is active, when there is an active game.
If you deinstall AndorsTrail, the active games will vanish too (just the explicitely saved games remain).
And the beta Version could only be installed when the productive Version had been deinstalled before.
Nut
_____
Conina *, Lara: Lvl 44, Anwyn: Lvl 52, Nut: Lvl 61
gladson1976
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:10 am
android_version: 4.0

Re: New beta v0.7.12 is available now!

Post by gladson1976 »

Osho wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:35 pm I can see the continue button in start screen.

Also, I noticed a trader now selling 20 meat though it appears randomly on each new game. Sometimes its hair. Sometimes its meat. I knew about hair but the meat seems a new addition.
I'm using the 7.12 beta.. and I don't see the Continue button
Lvl: 57, XP: 3409568, Gold: 8847143, RoLS: 2, ElyR: 1, RoL: 1, ChaR: 0, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 0, SRoV: 0, VSH: 0, WMC: 0, GoW: 0
HP: 147, AC: 229%, AD: 31-47, AP: 4, ECC: 22%, CM: 2.0, BC: 120%, DR: 4
gladson1976
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:10 am
android_version: 4.0

Re: New beta v0.7.12 is available now!

Post by gladson1976 »

CUCHULAINN3 wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:52 pm
gladson1976 wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:55 pm Is it only me or has the Continue button been removed from the start screen ?

Screenshot_20200924-221736_Andor's Trail.jpg
Of you updated to beta, there will not be a continue button.
Hopefully you.saved before
I always make it a point to save before I uninstall (since you have to uninstall the store version to install the beta) :D

BTW.. why is the Continue button removed in the beta.. I remember seeing it in the previous betas :?:
Lvl: 57, XP: 3409568, Gold: 8847143, RoLS: 2, ElyR: 1, RoL: 1, ChaR: 0, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 0, SRoV: 0, VSH: 0, WMC: 0, GoW: 0
HP: 147, AC: 229%, AD: 31-47, AP: 4, ECC: 22%, CM: 2.0, BC: 120%, DR: 4
gladson1976
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:10 am
android_version: 4.0

Re: New beta v0.7.12 is available now!

Post by gladson1976 »

Nut wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:42 pm That's ok.
The continue-button is active, when there is an active game.
If you deinstall AndorsTrail, the active games will vanish too (just the explicitely saved games remain).
And the beta Version could only be installed when the productive Version had been deinstalled before.
I have uninstalled the store version and installed the beta.. loaded a previously saved game.. go back to the start screen
The Continue button doesn't show up even after I have loaded an explicitly saved game..
Lvl: 57, XP: 3409568, Gold: 8847143, RoLS: 2, ElyR: 1, RoL: 1, ChaR: 0, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 0, SRoV: 0, VSH: 0, WMC: 0, GoW: 0
HP: 147, AC: 229%, AD: 31-47, AP: 4, ECC: 22%, CM: 2.0, BC: 120%, DR: 4
CUCHULAINN3
Posts: 683
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:06 pm
android_version: 8.1 - Oreo
Contact:

Re: New beta v0.7.12 is available now!

Post by CUCHULAINN3 »

gladson1976 wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:16 am
Nut wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:42 pm That's ok.
The continue-button is active, when there is an active game.
If you deinstall AndorsTrail, the active games will vanish too (just the explicitely saved games remain).
And the beta Version could only be installed when the productive Version had been deinstalled before.
I have uninstalled the store version and installed the beta.. loaded a previously saved game.. go back to the start screen
The Continue button doesn't show up even after I have loaded an explicitly saved game..
Did you create a beta save of the file you loaded.
Meaning, you load save file 1 then "hypothetically" save it a new save" ? If not it may have not registered as a continuing game
~ I guess it's time for a new char~
🍀THE MORRÍGAN~BADB,MACHA & NEMAIN~🍀
Used no substance to heal
User avatar
Osho
Posts: 360
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:45 am
android_version: 9.0 - Pie
Location: India

Re: New beta v0.7.12 is available now!

Post by Osho »

As pointed above, start a new game in the beta and then the continue button should be visible.

Players would have already complained after the beta release had there been an issue with continue button
gladson1976
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:10 am
android_version: 4.0

Re: New beta v0.7.12 is available now!

Post by gladson1976 »

CUCHULAINN3 wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:29 am
gladson1976 wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:16 am
Nut wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:42 pm That's ok.
The continue-button is active, when there is an active game.
If you deinstall AndorsTrail, the active games will vanish too (just the explicitely saved games remain).
And the beta Version could only be installed when the productive Version had been deinstalled before.
I have uninstalled the store version and installed the beta.. loaded a previously saved game.. go back to the start screen
The Continue button doesn't show up even after I have loaded an explicitly saved game..
Did you create a beta save of the file you loaded.
Meaning, you load save file 1 then "hypothetically" save it a new save" ? If not it may have not registered as a continuing game
Tried that too :(

1. Loaded a saved game and overwrote/saved in same slot
2. Loaded a saved game and saved in new slot
3. Created a new game and overwrote/saved to existing slot
4. Created a new game and saved in new slot

No Continue button :(
Lvl: 57, XP: 3409568, Gold: 8847143, RoLS: 2, ElyR: 1, RoL: 1, ChaR: 0, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 0, SRoV: 0, VSH: 0, WMC: 0, GoW: 0
HP: 147, AC: 229%, AD: 31-47, AP: 4, ECC: 22%, CM: 2.0, BC: 120%, DR: 4
Post Reply