release 0.7.12 is now published!
This release focuses on making the game easier especially at the beginning. Therefore we have some changes in Crossglen:
You will get additional equipment at the beginning, as well as more gold and experience in the first quests. You now have to grind less to level up.
We enhanced Leta's "Missing husband" quest (Crossglen),
and created some new quests:
- "Perception is not reality" (Snake cave)
- "A cat and mouse game" (Brimhaven church)
- "A Strange Looking Dagger" (Brimhaven).
- "Where is Norry?" (Blackwater mountains)
Also polearm weapons have their own fighting style (at Charwood, same as other skills).
And 4 new maps (2x BWM, 2x Brimhaven)
Other content changes:
- In rare cases one marble could not be found
- The slippery shore in the Arulir cave
- Some missing Graveyard monsters spawn now
- Loneford quest dialogue with Gandoren and Minarra
- Thieves guild bed
- Chaos reaper a bit buffed
- and minor bugs, changes and typos.
- When dpad is active (both visible and not minimized), normal touch-based movement is prevented. #19
- Small fix to the factionscoreequals requirement from jasp.
As usual, you can download the new version
- from our server: https://andorstrail.com/static/AndorsTrail_v0.7.12.apk
- also it is available on Google Play (it may take some hours until it appears)
- and on F-Droid (after some days without critical issues)
For PERMADEATH it would be good to save before updating. Just to be sure...
And now: Have fun!