We didn't make it in time for Christmas, but now the new version is finally ready!
You can try the beta before the roll-out to Google Play Store and we'd love to hear your feedback!
- 4 new quests beginning in Fallhaven or south of it
1) Delicious soup (Start at Alaun in a house in South Fallhaven)
2) Fungi panic (Start in a new map southeast of Fallhaven)
3) A raid for a cookbook (Start at ... - no, you'll see )
4) A giant snake (Start at Fallhaven tavern, later in the game)
Technically listed as a quest, but the achievements are completely independent single steps, which are given as a reward for special things. (Talk to Mikhail)
There are very few achievements yet, but more will be added in the next releases.
- 29 new maps
- Many other smaller changes like
Thoronir now gives feedback about the shadow faction score
Changed the rewards for Fair Play (give more XP for the correct answer)
Added more steps to the Andor quest
Leading from Loneford to Brimhaven and the destruction of the dam
Missing entries for Stoutford
- Fixed rounding issues regarding skills and also a fix for gold quantity
- Made proceedToPhrase non recursive to allow longer chains of dialogues
- Damage modifier when dual wielding now depends on the dual wield skill
- Increased API level to 29 so we can update AT after November 2020
- Prevent stray taps from closing the loot dialog box after combat
- Queststeps in the quest log are now sorted in chronological order
- Show item drops, XP gains, and item consumption in the Combat Log
- Updated virtual dpad graphic
- Updated inventory filters and sorting: "jewelry" is now separate from "armor"; "consumable" is split into "potion" and "food"; sorting by "type" now splits equippable items based on equipment slot
- Various small changes and bug fixes
- Translations actualized
- Three other languages available: Japanese, Czech and Chinese (thanks to the translators!)
https://andorstrail.com/static/AndorsTr ... 3_beta.apk
(You will have to uninstall the Google Play (or F-Droid) release in order to be able to install it)
- DON'T OVERWRITE YOUR OLD SAVES. If you do, you will lose them forever!
- A savegame from this beta version IS NOT COMPATIBLE with the release version.
- Finally a warning:
For PERMADEATH it would be good to save before updating. Just to be sure...
Enough talk - let's go to Fallhaven!