the release v0.7.13 is now ready and published.
Thanks for all your patience and support!
Most of the ideas, maps and dialogues were already created by Zukero and Moerit long ago. Much was ready and waiting to be rounded off and given the finishing touch. It is now my pleasure to officially release this new version!
We hope you will enjoy playing it as much as we did while working on it.
What is new?
- 4 new quests beginning in Fallhaven or south of it
1) Delicious soup (Start at Alaun in a house in South Fallhaven)
2) Fungi panic (Start in a new map southeast of Fallhaven)
3) A raid for a cookbook (Start at ... - no, you'll see )
4) A giant snake (Start at Fallhaven tavern, later in the game)
Technically listed as a quest, but the achievements are completely independent single steps, which are given as a reward for special things. (Talk to Mikhail)
There are very few achievements yet, but more will be added in the next releases.
- 29 new maps
- Many other smaller changes like
Thoronir now gives feedback about the shadow faction score
Changed the rewards for Fair Play (give more XP for the correct answer)
Added more steps to the Andor quest
Leading from Loneford to Brimhaven and the destruction of the dam
Missing entries for Stoutford
- Fixed rounding issues regarding skills and also a fix for gold quantity
- Made proceedToPhrase non recursive to allow longer chains of dialogues
- Damage modifier when dual wielding now depends on the dual wield skill
- Increased API level to 29 so we can update AT after November 2020
- Prevent stray taps from closing the loot dialog box after combat
- Queststeps in the quest log are now sorted in chronological order
- Show item drops, XP gains, and item consumption in the Combat Log
- Updated virtual dpad graphic
- Updated inventory filters and sorting: "jewelry" is now separate from "armor"; "consumable" is split into "potion" and "food"; sorting by "type" now splits equippable items based on equipment slot
- Various small changes and bug fixes
- Translations actualized
- Three other languages available: Japanese, Czech and Chinese
With v0.7.13 about 7% phrases were added, which are still displayed in English. But we plan to release language-only updates in the future. So keep up the good translation work!
You can install the game from our server:
Also it will be available on Google Play (it may take some hours or days until it appears)
and on F-Droid (after some more days without critical issues)
HInt: If you tried the beta, you'll have to uninstall it first
Finally a warning:
For PERMADEATH it would be good to save before updating. Just to be sure...
Enough talk - let's go to Fallhaven!