Alpha test v0.6.10

Discussions of the development process of the game.
TheFSM
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Re: Alpha test v0.6.10

Post by TheFSM »

m1ltownjuggalo wrote:What's the difference if u kill the sheep or don't kill the sheep what is the difference betweeb the 2 quests like what happens if u do one and the other and what is the best choice and why if there is one
I did both, killing the sheep gives you more xp.

Don't speak to the guy at the inn till you have done the lost sheep quest, from memory this only gave 200 xp and no reward. At this low amount of XP I was so annoyed I decided to kill the sheep, so I got that quest... 600 xp for that one from memory.

Maybe it has an impact later in the game, in a future update, but meh...
Lvl: 120, XP: 31,872,879, Gold: 1,000,257, RoLS: 0, ElyR: 0, RoL: 0, ChaR: 5, GoLF: 0, ShaF: 0
HP: 258, AC: 325%, AD: 74-78, AP: 3, CC: 33%, CM: 2.0, BC: 118%, DR: 4
Restore on kill:1-3(Items) + 4(Corpse Eater) Fear (20% chance)
Bornain
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Re: Alpha test v0.6.10

Post by Bornain »

TheFSM wrote:
m1ltownjuggalo wrote:What's the difference if u kill the sheep or don't kill the sheep what is the difference betweeb the 2 quests like what happens if u do one and the other and what is the best choice and why if there is one
I did both, killing the sheep gives you more xp.

Don't speak to the guy at the inn till you have done the lost sheep quest, from memory this only gave 200 xp and no reward. At this low amount of XP I was so annoyed I decided to kill the sheep, so I got that quest... 600 xp for that one from memory.

Maybe it has an impact later in the game, in a future update, but meh...
I did the same. I felt ripped off so I went and killed the sheep anyways.
Bornain lvl: 47
RoLS: 1, ElyR: 0, RoL: 0

Wilfred lvl 8