I'm baaaaack

Discussions of the development process of the game.
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Re: I'm baaaaack

Post by Pyrizzle »

nyktos wrote:
mdmedlin wrote: I am not sure how you guys want the format as in what I did. I used the editor, so all you have to do is import the blocks into the correct areas. I have 3 of them, so import them and tell me what you think.
i didn't plug it in, but i can still see what's there...

:D
mdmedlin wrote: The Names of the Quests are:
Need Hair
Maker's Quest
Strange Happenings

It's been a while, so I don't know if I have linked all the quests properly and what not
i really like what im imagining as i read this,
and i think it fits into Oskar's world.

when we get some extra free time,
we can talk about where to go next with this...

im not sure if i sent this to you in a PM,
but im gonna throw it out here for anyone interested in working on content...

my google+ page:

https://plus.google.com/102041863248797917442/posts
:mrgreen: from what i can undersand of the code that looks really great! I can't wait to see what other ideas you will have in the future.
Last edited by nyktos on Sat May 26, 2012 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: quote added for continuity
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mdmedlin
android_version: 2.1 - Eclair

Post by mdmedlin »

did you toss it in the content editor to see what it looks like? I think the need hair quest could be a good intro quest because it does something with the animal hair we all get early on and helps lower level people out. I added you to my circle, I am not sure if you got the notification or not, I am not on Google+ that much.
Level 39 Exp: 1093259 HP: 111 AC: 189% AD: 22-29 AP: 6 CC: 10% CM:2 BC 54% DR: 0 SR:2543 RoLS: 1

frog killer
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

mdmedlin wrote:did you toss it in the content editor to see what it looks like? I think the need hair quest could be a good intro quest because it does something with the animal hair we all get early on and helps lower level people out. I added you to my circle, I am not sure if you got the notification or not, I am not on Google+ that much.
I don't have my phone on me today but i will see if i can get it to work when i get back home.

I'm not on google+ much too, I just downloaded the app yesterday. :)

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!