New Monster Tiles

Discussions of the development process of the game.
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Re: New Monster Tiles

Post by Antison »

You know everybody is focused on monsters, but what about items? We have the same regurgitated weapon images used for multiple weapons. Can somebody out there with an artistic bone in their body show some love to the weapons?
legendary items like the RoL should not have the same image as the sword of shadow's rage.
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

SuFiC8 wrote: I noticed the treant is much larger... Would it be possible to have larger monsters in the game?
There are tiles for monsters that take up 2x2 and 2x4 (squares) they would be 2 or 4 times larger than your player. :shock: Cannot wait to see one of them added in.

TeK: I agree that we need more weapon/equipment/items tiles. Maybe you should start a thread and ask someone to help you. :mrgreen:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DarkSavant13
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Post by DarkSavant13 »

Tek, I've actually thought about making some equipment. Be patient, my friend. I'll get around to it, lol. :twisted:

Right now, I'm concentrating on mobs, especially those requested of me, so that we can get some more quests made and implemented. But, if a quest I'm doing mobs for needs a weapon, or someone asks me for just some specific weapons for their quest, I'm more than happy to provide. ;)
Ian
android_version: 4.2

Post by Ian »

Pyrizzle wrote: There are tiles for monsters that take up 2x2 and 2x4 (squares) they would be 2 or 4 times larger than your player. :shock: Cannot wait to see one of them added in.
There will be a 2x2 giant in my maze! :mrgreen:
Mapmaker for Andor's Trail
Lvl: 73, XP: 6655552, Gold: 327905, RoLS: -, ElyR: -, RoL: -, ChaR: 1, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 2, SRoV: 1, VSH: 1, WMC: 1, GoW: 1
HP: 58, AC: 260%, AD: 52-62, AP: 3, ECC: -, CM: -, BC: 164%, DR: 1
fiernaq

Post by fiernaq »

Ian wrote:
Pyrizzle wrote: There are tiles for monsters that take up 2x2 and 2x4 (squares) they would be 2 or 4 times larger than your player. :shock: Cannot wait to see one of them added in.
The bigger it is on my screen the less chance I have of accidentally running beside it instead of into it and allowing it the first chance to hit me :lol:
Level: 58, HP: 102, AC: 295%, AD: 46-56, AP: 2/12, BC: 35%, DR: 4
Gold: 75235 | RoLS: 0 RoL: 0 SRoV: 0 VSH: 0
Skills: IF1, Ev1, Ev2, Ev3, CE1, CS1, CS2, Re1, WA1, HH1, Cl1, HH2, DaggerPro1, LightArmorPro1, ShieldPro1, WA2, Cl2
Equipment: Enhanced Combat Helmet, Serpent's Hauberk, Marrowtaint, Quickstrike Dagger, Remgard Shield, Villain's Ring, Villain's Ring, Leather Gloves Of Attack, Enhanced Combat Boots
Last Updated: 02-Dec-2013
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

fiernaq wrote:
Ian wrote:
The bigger it is on my screen the less chance I have of accidentally running beside it instead of into it and allowing it the first chance to hit me :lol:
Sounds like your hero has been hitting the mead & Blackwater brew to hard. :D :lol:
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
fiernaq

Post by fiernaq »

Lol, I call the particular drink from which my hero suffers "The Fat Thumb". It's a darker ale that tends to cover more than one square when spilled which causes the imbiber to travel in a seemingly random path towards a vague area instead of in a specific direction towards a single point.
Level: 58, HP: 102, AC: 295%, AD: 46-56, AP: 2/12, BC: 35%, DR: 4
Gold: 75235 | RoLS: 0 RoL: 0 SRoV: 0 VSH: 0
Skills: IF1, Ev1, Ev2, Ev3, CE1, CS1, CS2, Re1, WA1, HH1, Cl1, HH2, DaggerPro1, LightArmorPro1, ShieldPro1, WA2, Cl2
Equipment: Enhanced Combat Helmet, Serpent's Hauberk, Marrowtaint, Quickstrike Dagger, Remgard Shield, Villain's Ring, Villain's Ring, Leather Gloves Of Attack, Enhanced Combat Boots
Last Updated: 02-Dec-2013
Sarumar
VIP
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Post by Sarumar »

Piggy the Slayer wrote:I like the lion. As you probably know other than the lion ripping your head off infection due to the carrion under their claws is a huge cause of death with lion attacks. Perhaps a condition (infection?) could be delivered by these beasts. Something along the lines of -3 HP drain per round but increasing to -12 HP drain per round until cured by a special potion or bed rest is taken. The mad rush to reach a rest point as your HP quickly decreases would add much excitement. Especially when you get involved in fights along the way as you struggle to reach your bed.

This would certainly make for a fearsome creature and would encourage investing skills points in the blood disorder skill.
Hey :!: I just notised yours current signature... I hope that you are allright :?:
Sarumar
..dansing left foot polka with Hirathil

Lvl 313|XP 559721474|Gold 7965188|AP 3/12|AC 516|AD 161-175|ECC 48|CM 6|BC 311|HP 591|DR 2|RoLS 3|RoL 2|ElyR 2|ChaR 45|GoLF 3|ShaF 9|SRoV 28|VSH 13|GoW 1|WMC 1