v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

How to get involved

Discussions of the development process of the game.
jrozek
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

How to get involved

Post by jrozek »

Hi I'm fairly new to Andor's Trail but not new to development. I have several years of java XP and a couple years of android XP. I'd like to get involved in helping with the development, where do I start?
Kezor
Fire7051
android_version: 3.0

Re: How to get involved

Post by Fire7051 »

Check out this thread:

http://andorstrail.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2235#p25361

Any help that gets me new updates is much appreciated :lol:
Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime.
Give a man a fire and he will be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
sdevaney
Site Admin
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by sdevaney »

Hey jrozek,

Let's start with what would you be interested in doing?

Checking the last several project meetings in the Project News section should help give an idea as to what we are currently working on.

If you want to work on code a good place to start would be the issue tracker. There are several things on there that could help get you familiar with the project.

Content is just as easy to start working on because we are open to most suggestions and contributions as long as they follow the general feel of Andor's Trail. A rough design doc can be found here. Submissions can be posted here in the forums, emailed, posted to Google Docs, etc.

Thanks for your interest,
Scott
Mino
VIP
android_version: 4.4 - Kitkat

Post by Mino »

I posted some quest dialogue (and log), but in the new ideas thread in the topics they were first suggested in. Is that ok or did it need to go in the developers Cuthbert or PM only?
Lvl: 206 XP: 159262572, Gold: 1657119, RoLS: 2, ElyR: 1, RoL: 1, ChaR: 2, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 6, SRoV: 1, VSH: 6, WMC: 1, GoW: 1
HP: 241, AP: 3, AC: 562%, AD: 116-130, CM: 3.0, ECC: 38%, BC: 139%, DR: 3

QL 25, MF 3

12/26/18