v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Have you created a map?

Discussions of the development process of the game.
Ian
android_version: 4.2

Re: Have you created a map?

Post by Ian »

Wow, good job Moerit! Have you already sent em to Oskar?If not, you really should cause they look MAGNIFICENT!

Keep up your great work!
Mapmaker for Andor's Trail
Lvl: 73, XP: 6655552, Gold: 327905, RoLS: -, ElyR: -, RoL: -, ChaR: 1, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 2, SRoV: 1, VSH: 1, WMC: 1, GoW: 1
HP: 58, AC: 260%, AD: 52-62, AP: 3, ECC: -, CM: -, BC: 164%, DR: 1
Moerit
VIP
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Re: Have you created a map?

Post by Moerit »

Thanks for your good words.
I didnt send the maps to Oskar, because first of all i wanted some reflection from this Forum and furthermore i thought that it would be more helpful to contribute maps to directly bind-in - thats why i am still awaiting a response from Tomcat - so i could make the maps fully (and not half) ready.
But if you say that doesnt matter and Oskar has not something better to do i will send the maps to him ..maybe as Christmas present :)

update:

Currently there are 3 Quests in work for this region.
#1 is a easy "get in contact" quest, shall be initiated by Alaun - shall be completable for players around lvl<= 10. Quest is nearly ready
#2 is about the cave in the south (recapture cookbook that was stolen by evil guys(sounds harmless, but it isnt!<spoileralert>)) and will unlock a feature to obtain a new item Gison's Mushroomsoup through collecting empty bottles - shall keep you busy till ~lvl20. Quest is half-ready, work on progress.
#3 is about an unknown potion found in the depth.. you'll have to talk to a lot of people to know what its good for - open end.

Made some changes to the maps:
worldmap_wild.png
worldmap_cave.png

update: Main changes on Progress, final verion will be released in another thread

Isn't this a thread for collecting maps?
Here is one. Could be used for the citadel or a bigger house in Feygard or something else...
feel free to edit, files can be found here: click me
mycellar_worldmap.png
no quest, no monsters, no scripts. only grafics
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lvl: 16, XP: 47538, Gold: 474, RoLS: 0, ElyR: 0, RoL: 0, ChaR: 0, GoLF: 0, ShaF: 0, SRoV: 0, VSH: 0, WMC: 0, GoW: 0
HP: 151, AC: 248%, AD: 29-40, AP: 4, ECC: 22%, CM: -, BC: 160%, DR: 5