hailstone wrote:Cryptic Arulir says:" There are patches in the sky. "
That sounds really acroamatic
It is from 'Lexx' season 2. It reminded me of 'Cryptic Arulir'.
Some random thoughts on lava rocks:
Wikipedia calls lava which has cooled: hardened lava
another option would be: solidified lava
in Dutch it would be: 'gestolde lava'
Lava can cool and become: obsidian, basalt, ...
another name for obsidian: black lava glass
- Rough Basalt Rock --> a simple 'club' weapon
- Olivine Basalt Rock --> can be used to make a heat resistant shield in Remgard
- Picrite Basalt Rock --> can be used to make a superior heat resistant shield in Remgard
- Obsidian Rock --> material for an insanely sharp Obsidian Dagger (also needed a deer horn for stone knapping to produce a dagger from the obsidian rock)
- Large Obsidian Rock --> material for an insanely sharp Obsidian Spearhead or two daggers
- Obsidian Shard --> natural Obsidian dagger, does even more bleeding damage than the handmade one with its jagged edge, but also causes the user to bleed themselves
- Black Obsidian --> common variety
- Fire Obsidian --> superior variety
- Snowflake Obsidian --> Legendary variety
- Felsic Lava Rock --> can be used to make a fine glass cup
- Adamantine Crystal --> valuable, ...
Now get yourself a Large Snowflake Obsidian Rock to dual wield Snowflake Obsidian Daggers with Adamantine Crystal inlay or a single one in combination with your Picrite Basalt Shield with a Snowflake Obsidian Shard boss. Enjoy the grinding!