v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Blue waters city preview

Discussions of the development process of the game.
noamik
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Re: Blue waters city preview

Post by noamik »

I updated the world map with my current work:
Harbor and east isle have been reworked heavily. The northern isle has been worked on as well. I also moved the northern isle to the west to allow creating a bridge in case the idea of boat travel would be rejected once and for all. Please ignore the miss alignment of the deep waters for now. I haven't had time to adjust those and probably won't do it until the placement of the isles is final. Feel free to comment on the changes ...
blue_waters_city_world_map4.jpg
@Mourngrim: I'm unsure what you are referring to. The isles will be placed around the existing isles as I see fit. I don't have a plan yet. The placement of the entire map isn't decided yet. Ian asked me if I wanted him to reserve a place somewhere on the worldmap. But so far I didn't think about the placement. Maybe you have an idea. I was thinking north east of the bridges would be possible, since there is a river area that is unknown yet. This river could be sourced from the big lake I'm doing currently.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mourngrim
android_version: 4.0

Post by Mourngrim »

Looking great so far.

M
Lvl: 49, XP: 2184338, Gold: 15918, RoLS: 0, ElyR: 0, RoL: 0, ChaR: 0, GoLF: 0, ShaF: 0, SRoV: 0, VSH: 0, WMC: 0, GoW: 0
HP: 86, AC: 256%, AD: 30-35, AP: 3, ECC: 0%, CM: -, BC: 108%, DR: 1
sdevaney
Site Admin
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by sdevaney »

These are some nice maps.
noamik

Post by noamik »

It's been quite some time since I posted last into this thread. Another private project related to my brothers wedding and my holidays have prevented me quite some time from working on this. Nevertheless there has been progress since my last post which I wanted to share, so you can get an impression.
Changes are the northern isles outer territories being completed now, most interiors that existed already have been reworked with the size requirements 2:1 and a southern isle has been added.
blue_waters_city_world_map-with-south-isle.jpg
You may also find a non-compressed version here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/808 ... h-isle.png
Please feel free to comment.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ace
VIP
android_version: 9.0 - Pie

Post by ace »

I can't see the map though maplink worked. superb and boats also fits in the scenerio.
the secrets of shadow and light
be happy :lol:
https://facebook.com/andorstrail
noamik

Post by noamik »

ace wrote:I can't see the map though maplink worked. superb and boats also fits in the scenerio.
For reasons I ignore uploading the image to the forum succeeds but the link I get then returns only a 404 ... I've tried several times and gave up then thinking it was a cache issue on the server. The dropbox link should work for some time though ...
Zukero
Lead Developer
android_version: 8.0

Post by Zukero »

Actually there seems to be an issue with the way the forum tries to serve images.
We hope to have this resolved soon.
Lvl: 78, XP: 8622632, Gold: 271542, RoLS: 1, ElyR: -, RoL: -, ChaR: 1, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 1, SRoV: 1, VSH: 1, WMC: 1, GoW: 1
HP: 71, AC: 301%, AD: 38-47, AP: 3, ECC: 50%, CM: 3.75, BC: 101%, DR: 2
Moerit
VIP
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Post by Moerit »

Zukero wrote:Actually there seems to be an issue with the way the forum tries to serve images.
We hope to have this resolved soon.
Too bad :( Pictures of nice maps are always such a great inspiration
Lvl: 16, XP: 47538, Gold: 474, RoLS: 0, ElyR: 0, RoL: 0, ChaR: 0, GoLF: 0, ShaF: 0, SRoV: 0, VSH: 0, WMC: 0, GoW: 0
HP: 151, AC: 248%, AD: 29-40, AP: 4, ECC: 22%, CM: -, BC: 160%, DR: 5