v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Turkish Translation

Discussions of the development process of the game.
yok_sayilir
android_version: 8.0

Turkish Translation

Post by yok_sayilir »

Hello;
After leveling two characters above 60 and finishing all available quests twice, I wanted to help translate the game to Turkish. Apparently, no one is translating to Turkish. I started to translate in weblet today. Any help is welcomed.
yok_sayilir
android_version: 8.0

Re: Turkish Translation

Post by yok_sayilir »

Hello everyone;
I will be using this second post for problems I encounter and areas I need help.
My knowledge about fantasy worlds and gameplay are mostly in English. Eventhough I am native Turkish speaker, I don't use it in every subject (The curse of multilinguality). Hence If there is a Turkish speaker amoung us, it would be good she/he proofread my translation and see if it is correct terminology. Her/his English doesn't have to be good, just to check if Turkish translation makes sense; I am even not sure what a minor healing potion is called in Turkish :))
Turkish translation is below.

Merhabalar herkese;
Bu ikinci postu sorun yaşadığım veya yardıma ihtiyaç duyduğum alanlar için kullanacağım.
Fatantastik dünyalar ve oyun oynamak hakkındaki bilgim çoğunlukla İngilizce. Anadilim Türkçe olmasına rağmen, her alanda Türkçe kullanmıyorum (Çok dilliliğin zararları). Dolayısıyla aramızda Türkçe konuşan birileri varsa, Çevirdiklerimi kontrol edip düzgün terminoloji kullanıp kullanmadığıma bakabilirse güzel olur. Bakacak kişinin İngilizcesinin iyi olmasına gerek yok, sadece çevirinin bir anlam ifade edip etmediğine bakması yeterli. Minor healing potion'ın Türkçesi ne ona bile tam emin değilim.
Bu yukarıdakinin Türkçe çevirisi.

Edit: If a parameter which is in the middle or at the end in the original text comes to the begining of the sentence will the alghorithm or weblate automaticly capitalize them? Because I had a few of these situations and the sentences need to start with capital letters.
My second question is about the expression of percentage. In English, percentages are expressed like "20%" but in Turkish, they are written other way around like "%20". All the percentages are parameter so far. Hence I don't know what will hapen when all comes together.