A welcome, to our Guests!

A place to discuss anything not related to the game.
Vanka
android_version: 8.0

Re: A welcome, to our Guests!

Post by Vanka »

Hi Zukero,
thanks for your quick reply, and thanks for mentioning the uninstall thing. It worked fine, so F-Droid is not such an urgent matter at the moment... No point arguing with life anyway, I think ;)
Best,
Vanka

Fallhaven Sentinel
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Fallhaven Sentinel »

I just registered, hello. Been lurking and playing. This forum has been helpful (somewhat...), registered in case I have something to say at some point. I hope development continues til we can see Feygard and Nor City.
~x

CUCHULAINN3
android_version: 8.1 - Oreo

Post by CUCHULAINN3 »

Fallhaven Sentinel wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:12 pm
I just registered, hello. Been lurking and playing. This forum has been helpful (somewhat...), registered in case I have something to say at some point. I hope development continues til we can see Feygard and Nor City.
What do you mean somewhat? Ask a question I'm pretty sure they have been answered but ask away here or make your own thread
LV~88 HP-137 GOLD~241,441 AC~224 BC~152 AD~69-81 CRIT~8 DR~5 PLACES VISITED~514 ROLS~0 ELYR~1 ROL~1 HOF~1 CHAR~1GOLF~1 SHAF~1 SROV~1 VSH~1 WMC~0 GOW~1 BD~1 HS~1 no item to heal nor sold any item

Fallhaven Sentinel
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Fallhaven Sentinel »

CUCHULAINN3 wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:23 pm
What do you mean somewhat? Ask a question I'm pretty sure they have been answered but ask away here or make your own thread
When I wasn't registered then all I could do was read, and there wasn't a search option, so it was easier to just ask my quick questions over on the Discord server. But honestly what I had in mind with the "somewhat" is that I took tips from the "Example walkthrough" thread and later realised it wasn't a great idea. :lol:
~x