v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

whispers at the corner table

A place to discuss anything not related to the game.
Sarumar
VIP
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

whispers at the corner table

Post by Sarumar »

Fellow adventurer,
Have you heard the truth about trolls ? Yes, you can slay and eat one, but there are places where you can be one...In this topic everything (remember the rules of the forum) are ok.

About me.....;
I found this great game... and nowadays i am member of ATA inner circle.

I am partially retired. But I visit here every now and then and looking forvard to meet you and raise a cup or two with fellow adventurer. I like to learn more about your adventures and if you need tips or like to hear some rumors, I can tell something more about...
--
After Party in Prim I get lost or something and wake up in cold bed in BWM. When I finally returned home I notice, those iqhan followers occupied my room :shock:

Getting rid of them was a dirty job, because im still searching my stuff. I hear a rumor about this - party in Prim and lord Geomyr is involved somehow... Anyway, thanks for the party Piggy The Slayer. I'm pretty sure that we had a lot of funn :) ...I look forward to see you soon

After one and a half years of war.... I finally reached my goal, Im the one in the highscore board. Are there anyone who like to challenge me ?
--
While waiting for a challenge i work with my secondary goal - with using the power of frog lowers I will rule the word.
--
As a leader of the cult of frog, I am the ruler of the frogdom. While waiting a challenger for top sport, I need to do something else ;)
--
Finally a new challenger.. Nyktos vs me and the goal is lvl 300... After a couble of month i realised that nyktos never attempt to beat me....
--
Started AT decathlon challence..

im mostly honoured for gaining the vip status
--
Promising after a year there is new hero who who like to challenge me... and too soon him give up :(
--
This is a good year, there is another challenger! This newbie suddently appears from nowhere.. and he is strong! This time im not sure... i have lost my will... perhaps he is the one who will beat me..

Last edited by Sarumar on Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:15 am, edited 16 times in total.
Sarumar
..dansing left foot polka with Hirathil

Lvl 313|XP 559721474|Gold 7965188|AP 3/12|AC 516|AD 161-175|ECC 48|CM 6|BC 311|HP 591|DR 2|RoLS 3|RoL 2|ElyR 2|ChaR 45|GoLF 3|ShaF 9|SRoV 28|VSH 13|GoW 1|WMC 1
Sarumar
VIP

Re: whispers in the corner table

Post by Sarumar »

Frog war has ended
Frog lovers rules the world and the cult of the frog commands the frog lover

Pick your side and change the future of frogs.

Goal:
Overrun the opposite side by total number of follovers on your side.

System:
This is a storytelling game. When you post here ingame type of post... there are a chance of bonus

Your player level in AT gives you bacic efective level as agitator. Just ad your level in your signature and you got one follover for every starting 10 levels of your charcter:
- less than 10 lvl or no level in signature = 1 follover
- 10 -19 lvl = 2 follovers
- etc

Rules:
-I am The GM and this is my realm
-I count the score every now and then
-Playing is allowed only in this topic
-Remember the rules of the forum
-This is just for fun. Personally i dont like frogs, but in this game i am the frog lover

Playing:
-Just start playing it is easy. Choose your side (frog lower or enemy of the frog ) and ad it in your signature and post here.
-If you like to quit playing just post here.
-Player uses title of frog lover or enemy of the frog until someone promotes player. You can change you title only if you are promoted to new one.

Advanced rules, player can use this kind of rules if they wish:
1) Rules of the quest. Every now and then there will be (limited time lasting) quests. Complete quest and you might get bonus. Only GM can start new one / end on goin quest.

2) Lady luck / curce of the frog. Like in real world here are chance of good and bad luck.

3) Special bonus. There are chance for special bonus. Typically when player doing something creative (in first time i game) there are chance of major bonus.

4) Fumble / critical success = sometimes think just dont work out / works out exceptional well. There are chance of penalty / bonus.

5) When there are fumble or criticall success in game, you can Aid / sabotage. You can help or sabotage another players. There are chance of +/- efeckt.

6) Every player can protote another one. Just post here "I promote xxx as a xxx"

7) Rules of the cult. Any player may join in cult if they wishes to do so. Being member gives a permanet bonus based on the total number of the followers of the cult. It is easy to join, just post here "I sold my soul / frog (or frog eater)"
Last edited by Sarumar on Tue May 15, 2012 10:13 am, edited 7 times in total.
Sarumar

Lvl 313|XP 559721474|Gold 7965188|AP 3/12|AC 516|AD 161-175|ECC 48|CM 6|BC 311|HP 591|DR 2|RoLS 3|RoL 2|ElyR 2|ChaR 45|GoLF 3|ShaF 9|SRoV 28|VSH 13|GoW 1|WMC 1
nyktos
VIP
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat

Post by nyktos »

*pulls up a chair*

things have been bothering me... dark things, in the back of my mind - surface...
i start asking myself questions, about the future...
about the demands of the people (stronger potions) & restrictions placed by Geomyr on bonemeal

adventurers are backed into a corner and break the law out of neccessity
consuming bonemeal after collecting cadavers for the potion-maker

this is whats eating at me... they arent just dead bodies! but the remains of the unholy living dead!
what will the potion makers ask for next?! more eating the undead?
where is all this going? *sigh*
a thousand pardons, i had such a dream
a nightmare - i became the walking dead upon my own death
because i consume too much bonemeal...
maybe its guilt? I just had to share, sorry...
Shadow guide us... *his head slumps to the table*
"Embrace the Shadow"

[Lv: 60] [HP: 175] [AC: 361] [AD: 25-39] [BC: 75]
[Dual Wielding Swords] [Unarmored Fighting]
Sarumar
VIP

Post by Sarumar »

Dont worry my fried, it was just a dream *whispering* i have used some BM without any problem.. Only noticed this weird need to eat dead and dying things. *glance at something under the table*.. ahh that rat.. it is still warm..fresss..

Your other thoughts, very intresting indeed. I think that we are middle of something dark and maby even part of someones weird plan. Have you hear this rumor about
*whispering* Lord Geomyr and potionmakers.. some deal.. monopoly ... better profits and raising the prises again

Yesterday I hear some question about ROL. Yes, i know something about this soul eating weapon. It is wonderfull and slow but it can be usefull when wounded and need to heal your self a real potion saver i think. But when you meet thought enemy it is too slow... you cannot kill it before it hits you back... My strategy in combat, make some plan , use your skills well and think before you move. Then I can make sneak attack every time and because im able to finish the enemy in two hits I eat well :twisted:
Sarumar

Sarumar
VIP

Post by Sarumar »

Long time no see Samuel.

Please take a chair - I order bottle of wine or absinth if you like -after Pyrizzles trick I learn to like it ;)

I hear some rumors.. You have intresting ideas for bet or even competition :) Im in - but, with blackwater gear it is not a challenge at all. Those items are usefull, losing one attack means nothing you got high defence....

But Giant Hammer.. there are real challenge. So i suggest that I make 10 runs (in and out Iqhan cave), killing all and using only Giant Hammer and Bonemeals. If I survive (dont get killed) and managed back here, next bottle is on you ;)
Sarumar

nyktos
VIP

Post by nyktos »

Best Quest Log, EVER: "I have started attacking sheep."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

sorry, not a whisper... heh

:twisted:
"Embrace the Shadow"

Sarumar
VIP

Post by Sarumar »

nyktos wrote:Best Quest Log, EVER: "I have started attacking sheep."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

sorry, not a whisper... heh

:twisted:
ahh, i remember that one. Sheep .. kill ... crit dam 300 :twisted:
Sarumar

nyktos
VIP

Post by nyktos »

i hear some level one just made it to Blackwater Settlement...
and is already on his way back to Prim, grinning ear to ear!
:shock:
"Embrace the Shadow"

Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

nyktos wrote:i hear some level one just made it to Blackwater Settlement...
and is already on his way back to Prim, grinning ear to ear!
:shock:
I guess this shows people that this game is easier than they think.
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
nyktos
VIP

Post by nyktos »

took 300 BMP & in one trip used 26 of them.
oddly enough, the wyrm trainers were the most irritating...
healing with every hit

but everything fell before the level one!
just gotta finish quests...

stuck on the mtn? :lol:
and to think i was nervous when i saw ice :twisted:
"Embrace the Shadow"