unique usernames

A place to discuss anything not related to the game.
Johan
android_version: 5.1 - Lolipop

Re: unique usernames

Post by Johan »

JohanX wrote:I've been using Johan as my nickname online for ~15 years now.

Comes from the Magic card, http://gatherer.wizards.com/pages/card/ ... rseid=2872
I liked the name and the artwork, I don't think I ever put the card in a deck, way too expensive.

I was pretty surprised to find it already taken on a forum with only 400 accounts so I tossed the X at the end.
Sorry about that. ;)

Johan is my given name and I next to never use it when registering online, but this time I made an exception.
Mad P
android_version: 2.1 - Eclair

Post by Mad P »

Mad P: made a word from the first character from the name of my children, my wife and myself.
surely sounds better than Damp! :lol:
Still playing this game at level 5, collected all extraordinaries, now some precious ring would be useful...

Lvl: 5, XP: 190789
GoLF: 1, SRoV: 1, VSH: 1, ChaR: 1, ShaF: 1
Gold:28158, HP: 66, AC: 191%, AD: 10-17, AP: 3, CC: 0%, CM: 0, BC: -10%, DR: 0
Johan

Post by Johan »

Mad P wrote:... surely sounds better than Damp! :lol:
Get another child and name it Erica or Elias and you can call yourself Padme. :wink:
dirtydingo
android_version: 3.0

Post by dirtydingo »

Hi everyone......I'm DirtyDingo, it started about 15 years ago when my brother and I started a gaming server in counterstrike, then we later moved over to DOD (day of defeat), so anyway I couldn't think of a good username that I liked, and one day I made a awesome kill, and the guy said "you dirty dog" well, I was born in Australia, and my brother said, more like a DirtyDingo......then the name stuck......in fact at first I used dirtydangdingo, then shortened it to DirtyDingo. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it! Lol.
LVL: 39, XP: 1,117,930, GOLD: 86,383,
Rols: 0, Elyr: 0, Rol: 0, Char: 0, Golf: 0, Shaf: 1,
HP: 93, AC: 168%, AD: 32-39, AP: 3,
CC: 11%, CM: -, BC: 55%, DR:
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

Mad P wrote:Mad P: made a word from the first character from the name of my children, my wife and myself.
surely sounds better than Damp! :lol:
madp, mapd, mdpa, mdap, mpda, mpad, amdp, ampd, admp, adpm, apad, apda, dmpa, dmap, damp, dapm, dpam, dpma, pamd, padm, pmad, pmda, pdam, pdma

:lol: Not too many other options i see, glad to have you with us Mad P
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SuFiC8
android_version: 1.6 - Donut

Post by SuFiC8 »

Had this name a long time... played shade for several yrs..Old online text style rpg... anyways... you could only hav 8 chr's in your name so to make it fit,I had 2 improvise lol every since I've always used this name.. just looks cool :D
^SuFiC8^
LvL-100 :evil:
ExP-18,083,212
RoLS-0 GoLF-1
ElyR-1 ShaF-1
RoL-0 SRoV-2
ChaR-3 VSH-0
kabbie1882

Post by kabbie1882 »

Kabbie was a nickname giving to me by a friend when I lived in Sioux City, IA. I worked at a radio station there and one of the other DJs called me that. He says it was because I didn't own a car at the time and when the weather was too bad to bicycle to work I would take a cab. The funny thing is, about a year and a half later, I went to work for the taxi company. The name stuck after that. His wife even calls me Kabbie.
Ha Ha, Made you look.
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

kabbie1882 wrote:Kabbie was a nickname giving to me by a friend when I lived in Sioux City, IA. I worked at a radio station there and one of the other DJs called me that. He says it was because I didn't own a car at the time and when the weather was too bad to bicycle to work I would take a cab. The funny thing is, about a year and a half later, I went to work for the taxi company. The name stuck after that. His wife even calls me Kabbie.
d= :D =b
Great post!

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

Bornain
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Post by Bornain »

SuFiC8 wrote:Had this name a long time... played shade for several yrs..Old online text style rpg... anyways... you could only hav 8 chr's in your name so to make it fit,I had 2 improvise lol every since I've always used this name.. just looks cool :D
Welcome to the forums. I hope you can breath ok!
Bornain lvl: 47
RoLS: 1, ElyR: 0, RoL: 0

Wilfred lvl 8
phydeaux
VIP
Location: Gargoyle cavern, blindly hacking mobs to pieces till I find a rols!

Post by phydeaux »

fido. been using it since highschool, so, something like 20 years... used in the original meaning, I.e. trustworthy, not the contemporary generic dog name, although the original meaning is why it became the generic doggie name in the first place... unless you're talking about the bush's baked beans dog, who is more trustworthy than your best friend? :)