v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

unique usernames

A place to discuss anything not related to the game.
Fire7051
android_version: 3.0

Re: unique usernames

Post by Fire7051 »

Pyrizzle wrote:The world is always changing... wither it's for the best or not i cannot say. lol
OMG Brilliant! :lol: I am not sure if that was intentional or not but "wither" instead of "whether" :ugeek:

To say that the world is withering and that may or may not be for the best. Maybe it's just me but I totally see what you did there :lol:
Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime.
Give a man a fire and he will be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

Hehe you're one smart cookie Fire. :) I can't get anything past you my firery friend.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Xero
android_version: 2.2

Post by Xero »

Xero for zero or lack of.
The x for xeno. Xeno as in xna.
Xna for ribonucleic acid (or diribonucleic acid) modified using x as a variable for living or nonliving to create something new. Created by biotechnology/nanotechnology scientists.
Pyrizzle
VIP

Post by Pyrizzle »

Xero: Reminds me of the song Zero by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs

Shake it like a ladder to the sun Makes me feel like a madman on the run Find me, never, never far gone So get your leather, leather, leather on, on, on, on
You're a zero What's your name? No one's gonna ask you Better find out where they want you to go Try and hit the spot, get to know it in the dark Get to know it whether you're crying, crying, crying, oh, oh Can you climb, climb, climb higher?
Shake it like a ladder to the sun Makes me feel like a madman on the run No you're never, never far gone So get your leather, leather, leather on, on, on, on
You're a zero What's your name? No one's gonna ask you Better find out where they want you to go Try and hit the spot, get to know it in the dark Get to know it whether you're crying, crying, crying, oh, oh Can you climb, climb, climb higher?
Was it the cure? Shellshock Was it the cure? Hope not Was it the cure? Shellshock Was it the cure? What's your name?
Was it the cure? Shellshock Was it the cure? Hope not Was it the cure? Shellshock Was it the cure? Hope not
What's your name? What's your name? What's your name? What's your name? What's your name? What's your name? What's your name?

Thystonius
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Post by Thystonius »

Thystonius is the name of somebody I did not like on a MUD I played, but I loved the name somehow. Did a Google and found out in some RPG called Earth Down it is a race that quite much resembles how I like to be in character. http://www.angelfire.com/hero/earthdawn/thystonius.html

Mostly I play pretty berserk and love a PvP challenge :-)

EDIT: reading the thread I saw somebody talking about SubSpace... god I loved that game!!! Need to download it and play again, so much fun :-)
Lvl 74|XP 7,280,442|€ 364,324|2013.08.27
HP 229|AC 238%|AD 46-55|AP 3|ECC 25%|CM 3.0|BC 140%|DR 10|SR
RoLS 2|ElyR 1|RoL 0|ChaR 0|GoLF 1|ShaF 1|SRoV 0|VSH 0|WMC 0|GoW 0
WA 1|HH 1|Clv 1|BS 5|CS 2|CE 1|IF 5|Reg 1|DPS 1|DP 1|SP 2|LAP 1
Ant3Up
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Post by Ant3Up »

I like this thread. I also like to gamble and my name is Anthony. Nick
Name is ant. Someone said ante up while playing cards and it stuck
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

Not to confuse anybody, but my username has been changed from "tek" to "Antison". :D
I wanted a more personalized username and thought that this new name works well for me as it is a mixture of my kid's names.
Last edited by Antison on Mon May 13, 2013 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
Pyrizzle
VIP

Post by Pyrizzle »

Antison wrote:Not to confuse anybody, but my username has been changed from "tek" to "Antison". :D
I wanted a more personalized username and thought that this new name works well for me as it is a mixture of my 2 kid's names.
haha that threw me off for a second.

PK17
android_version: 4.0

Post by PK17 »

I was just sitting here like... Who is this guy? And how is his name blue?.... I like it better.
Take a stop by my game thread for some forum fun!!!

http://andorstrail.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4577
nyktos
VIP
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat

Post by nyktos »

:lol:

would "Ant" bother you?

:D
"Embrace the Shadow"

[Lv: 60] [HP: 175] [AC: 361] [AD: 25-39] [BC: 75]
[Dual Wielding Swords] [Unarmored Fighting]