v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

where would you live and why? if u lived in AT

A place to discuss anything not related to the game.
Meirerion
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Re: where would you live and why? if u lived in AT

Post by Meirerion »

I would live in the cabin near the highwayman, secluded, in the nature and there's even a town nearby, what else does a man need...

Oh and you can trap lost travelers and practice necromancy and diverse "scientific" researches on them.
:evil:
~May Elythara's wisdom light your path
boots-nz
android_version: 1.6 - Donut

Post by boots-nz »

Pyrizzle wrote:
boots-nz wrote:
Pyrizzle wrote:Boots: I don't remember seeing a Tailor of sorts in Crossglen, maybe you could open up shop there? You'd be close to the busy city of Falhaven too.
Great idea I could set it up shop in the basement with the bugs
bet I would have every traveler coming to get a boots exclusive article of clothing :-)
I'd be the first in line for a Boots original. :D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Drink the poisoned water? yeah no thanks. Lol

And the water in BWM isn't dangerous, the water in Loneford is though.
I will make sure its the very best ;-)
In a hole in the ground.... watching and waiting for the chance to attack!!
Firesoldier
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Post by Firesoldier »

I would live in Prime, because it's near to the mountains.

And if the monsters dare to attack, I'll just slaughter them (Lvl. 92) :O ;)
Lvl: 91, XP: 13993837, Gold: 265318, RoLS: 1, ElyR: 1, RoL: 1, ChaR: 1, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 1, SRoV: 2, VSH: 1
HP: 306, AC: 359%, AD: 39-43, AP: 3, ECC: 35%, CM: 7.5, BC: 115%, DR: 2
Mino
VIP
android_version: 4.4 - Kitkat

Post by Mino »

If I had the stats and money my character does, I could live where ever I wanted :D

But much like in real life, I think I'd like to stay in my home town, so I'll go with Crossgen. My friends and family are close by, and it's pretty safe. And the other towns aren't too far if I want to get out, and I can even walk there.

I could see hiding out in Vacor's cave, no one knows where it is without the map and it's stocked up on supplies.

Reasons I wouldn't stay in the other towns.
Primm - it's run down because they're cut off after the mine collapsed and they're short on supplies. You can't even get fresh milk.
BWM Settlement - They have their own little plague with blackwater misery, no thanks!
Fallhaven - too many thieves and drunk guards. And you're at risk of being caught in the cross-fire with all the stealing, policing and bootleg potion making going on. Plus there's some crazy dude trying to open a portal.
Vilegaurd - this might not be bad, seems safe enough if you live there and they don't get many visitors.
Remgard - a great self-contained town, but not safe to leave. And you have a witch trying to curse people, 2 crazy sisters, and some weird guy out in the trees planning something.
Loneford - have to worry about the well getting poisoned.
Lvl: 206 XP: 159262572, Gold: 1657119, RoLS: 2, ElyR: 1, RoL: 1, ChaR: 2, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 6, SRoV: 1, VSH: 6, WMC: 1, GoW: 1
HP: 241, AP: 3, AC: 562%, AD: 116-130, CM: 3.0, ECC: 38%, BC: 139%, DR: 3

QL 25, MF 3

12/26/18
sorrow
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Post by sorrow »

Lol true true but use blackwater mountaineers no have to have one heck of a party *drink blackwater brew and hick ups* you ain't afraid of the we lil white wyrm are ye? And for ye ghost call ya self the ghost busters aye?

Sorrow
Lvl:80 XP:9214038 Gold:1mil Hp:243 AC:301 Ad:28-49 Ch:21 Cm:2.0 Ecc:15 BC:148 Dr:3

skills:
WA:2. HH:2. CS:2. TH:2 QL:2 IF:2 REG:2 MF:5 DBS:1 2HSP:1 LAP:2 HAP:1 SREG:1
L/E
CHAR:1 ROLS:1 ELYR:1 GOLF:1 SHAF: 1
Flaming
android_version: 8.0

Post by Flaming »

Igrotu's cave seems nice with all of the teeth critters.

Click click clack gnaw grind clack

GINGIVITIS
Last edited by Zukero on Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: please avoid painful text styling
RoLS: 0, ElyR: 0, RoL: 0, ChaR: 0, GoLF: 0, ShaF: 0, SRoV: 0, VSH: 0, WMC: 0, GoW: 0
Fire7051
android_version: 3.0

Post by Fire7051 »

I would live in the cabin by the gargoyle caves. That way I can ambush people as they come out of the gargoyle caves and claim lots of RoLs
Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime.
Give a man a fire and he will be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Mayweed
VIP
android_version: 2.1 - Eclair

Post by Mayweed »

Considering the thousands of healing potions (small and regular), weak poisons and empty vials in my inventory, I think about settling down in Loneford and establishing a drugstore there. But first I have to hide away all my bonemeal potions.
ace
VIP
android_version: 9.0 - Pie

Post by ace »

if I would have to live in AT I will live in lodars hideout. coz thers no one to arrest,attack,or disturb you.super place to live. :mrgreen:
the secrets of shadow and light
be happy :lol:
https://facebook.com/andorstrail
Ian
android_version: 4.2

Post by Ian »

ace wrote:if I would have to live in AT I will live in lodars hideout. coz thers no one to arrest,attack,or disturb you.super place to live. :mrgreen:
Lol, that's right. :) I got to create more of these peaceful places. Maybe the player can decide to buy a house one day?

But well where would I live? I've created maybe one third of the existing world and so I love every map and I simply don't know where I would find a place to settle down. I'm a wanderer who is always seeking for adventure.
Mapmaker for Andor's Trail
Lvl: 73, XP: 6655552, Gold: 327905, RoLS: -, ElyR: -, RoL: -, ChaR: 1, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 2, SRoV: 1, VSH: 1, WMC: 1, GoW: 1
HP: 58, AC: 260%, AD: 52-62, AP: 3, ECC: -, CM: -, BC: 164%, DR: 1