v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Earn Credit from Google to spend at the Google Play Store

A place to discuss anything not related to the game.
ctnbeh13
VIP
android_version: 11 - Android 11

Earn Credit from Google to spend at the Google Play Store

Post by ctnbeh13 »

Greetings all!

While Andor's Trail is completely free, not to mention its many other impressive attributes, most of the content that may be impressive in its own right, usually isn't.

In case you haven't discovered the "Google Opinion Rewards" app yet, and would be interested in participating in short and easy to complete surveys in exchange for credit to spend at the Google Play Store, you can learn more about it, as well as download it if you like, at the following link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... .paidtasks

Not every survey will earn you credit, but in the last week, after I installed it, I took the initial survey that determines what types of further surveys you would be an appropriate candidate to participate in. This survey didn't reward me with any credit, but the one that immediately followed did reward me with $1, as did the brief survey I took today.

I basically wanted to share this with the rest of the forum community, as these earned credits could be used to purchase any variety of Android apps that could be used to create and/or edit content for use in developing Andor's Trail, using your smartphone or tablet device.

I realize that this offer will not appeal to some, as not everyone is comfortable with sharing the types of information that may be asked of you when participating in any kind of survey. Others may not have the time, trust how the gathered information is used, possibly detest surveys and polls altogether, or wish to decline for entirely different reasons.

The decision is completely yours alone to make, unless you are under 13, or someone else has been appointed your legal guardian. In extreme cases, you may wish to consult your spouse. :lol:

At any rate, it's the information and the opportunity here that I wanted to pass along. Hopefully, this will be something that many of you can enjoy and benefit from. :)
One of even fewer...
Zukero
Lead Developer
android_version: 8.0

Re: Earn Credit from Google to spend at the Google Play Stor

Post by Zukero »

If it weren't you, I might have modded this as spam :lol:
US-only atm... my wife would have loved this...
Lvl: 78, XP: 8622632, Gold: 271542, RoLS: 1, ElyR: -, RoL: -, ChaR: 1, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 1, SRoV: 1, VSH: 1, WMC: 1, GoW: 1
HP: 71, AC: 301%, AD: 38-47, AP: 3, ECC: 50%, CM: 3.75, BC: 101%, DR: 2
ctnbeh13
VIP
android_version: 11 - Android 11

Post by ctnbeh13 »

Zukero wrote:If it weren't you, I might have modded this as spam :lol:
US-only atm... my wife would have loved this...
Yes... My apologies for the oversight regarding announcing its availability. I sometimes forget that Andor's Trail and its forum are global. :oops:

Hopefully Google will extend the app's availability to other countries as time passes. :)
One of even fewer...
rijackson741
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by rijackson741 »

Google needs to offer a lot more than $1 for more information about me (what little they don't already have! ). If they add a couple of zeros then I might be interested :?
Level:71, XP:6493739, PV:608, FQ:84
HP:210, AC:212, AD:58-77, AP:4, ECC:16%, CM:1.5, BC:188, DR:3
Gold: 237559 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1, WoB:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

Thanks for sharing!! This is a nice way to earn free "money".
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
Flaming
android_version: 8.0

Post by Flaming »

Free Money? What?

"Oh that money is expensive. It's not on sale today. It's 3 dollars for a dollar." :lol:

Cool though, just like club nintendo.
RoLS: 0, ElyR: 0, RoL: 0, ChaR: 0, GoLF: 0, ShaF: 0, SRoV: 0, VSH: 0, WMC: 0, GoW: 0