v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

New around here.

A place to discuss anything not related to the game.
Gerald_Hawkins
android_version: 4.4 - Kitkat

New around here.

Post by Gerald_Hawkins »

Hey everyone I'm new to the game and the forum. Was just saying hi and wondering how well I'm doing on my character.
Flaming
android_version: 8.0

Re: New around here.

Post by Flaming »

Hello and welcome!

Uhhhh. I can't really tell because your ap is 10/10. The first number eg 4/? Is your attack cost not your total ap. The second one is your total.

I recommend looking here for guidelines.

http://andorstrail.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3909

Or just use my format below in my signature.
RoLS: 0, ElyR: 0, RoL: 0, ChaR: 0, GoLF: 0, ShaF: 0, SRoV: 0, VSH: 0, WMC: 0, GoW: 0
Duke
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Duke »

[quote="Flaming"]Hello and welcome!

Uhhhh. I can't really tell because your ap is 10/10. The first number eg 4/? Is your attack cost not your total ap. The second one is your total.
quote]
Flaming, Maybe he is using the Massive Great Axe or the Giant Hammer, both of which have an Attack Cost of 10 AP.
Or he might be using a lower AP weapon, but wearing Stone Cuirass? Who knows. :-)

Welcome to the game and the forum Gerald. It is always great to see new players on here. I like the damage you have. Don't hesitate to ask questions.
Lvl78 XP9403007 Gold 248643 AP3 HP139 AC350 AD42-59 BC97 DR1
SP:D MC3 BC CS2 QL4 IF MF EB DW2
Rols1Rol2Elyr1Char1Golf1Shaf0Srov1Vsh1
Ozzy
lvl:47 HP114 AC254 AD27-37 BC112
SP:WA HH CS(2) CL CE IF(2) Reg
Rols1Rol0ElyR0Char2Shaf1Golf1Srov1Vsh1
Gerald_Hawkins

Post by Gerald_Hawkins »

Thank you flaming I updated it. And I did look at that post before even registering for the forum but I must have lost something in translation along the way.
I do have to say after all my wasted time searching for a good game I found this one, not even expecting a courteous and friendly community which came with this game. Such a relief.
Flaming

Post by Flaming »

Gerald_Hawkins wrote:Thank you flaming I updated it. And I did look at that post before even registering for the forum but I must have lost something in translation along the way.
I do have to say after all my wasted time searching for a good game I found this one, not even expecting a courteous and friendly community which came with this game. Such a relief.
It's is fabulous to have you here!

Can you please post a screenshot of your equipment so that I can evaluate your equipment?

I can then recommend builds and stuff.

Look for possible builds and their descriptions here.

http://andorstrail.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... ilit=Build
RoLS: 0, ElyR: 0, RoL: 0, ChaR: 0, GoLF: 0, ShaF: 0, SRoV: 0, VSH: 0, WMC: 0, GoW: 0
Gerald_Hawkins

Post by Gerald_Hawkins »

I would be more than happy to screenshot my equipment but I don't know how to do so while in game... Im using an Alcatel One-Touch Android version 2.3 if that helps but I have no idea personally. If I made a list of my equipment would that take the place of a screenshot?
Flaming

Post by Flaming »

Yes. I only need what you are wearing.
Gerald_Hawkins

Post by Gerald_Hawkins »

Necklace of Strike
Flagstone's Pride
Polished ring of backstabbing
Troublemaker's gloves
Vacor's boots of attack
Troublemaker's ring
Reinforced wooden buckler
Weathered shirt.
Flaming

Post by Flaming »

:lol: Zoo wee mama! :lol:

Fabulous attack damage!

I can see by your equipment that you are a critical focused build!
I think that you should use TWO polished ring of backstabbing to further increase your critical chance.
Later switch your flagstone pride to a dagger of the shadow phrists.

If you truly want a shield... Go for a wooden shield once you can. More block and less ac penalty.

After that go to Remgard and get a Remgard shield. Better block less ap penalty and one damage resistance.
Once you can go for enhanced combat boots which increases attack chance and block chance!
Weathered shirt? Buy a fine shirt and later a hardened shirt. Serpents hauberk after that.

Everything else is good.
You are currently a critical build and offensive build.
Gerald_Hawkins

Post by Gerald_Hawkins »

Thank you for the input. I will update to ask questions when I can if you don't mind.

And what about skills? Was I setting up a good start?