v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Forum activity

A place to discuss anything not related to the game.
Zukero
Lead Developer
android_version: 8.0

Re: Forum activity

Post by Zukero »

I also would have hoped him to do things differently, but I don't resent him for that.
He certainly has his own reasons to act this way, and if he doesn't want to share them with us, that's his choice.
He already gave us a great gift by creating AT, open-sourcing it, and driving it this far, especially while getting nothing in return but world fame and praise from all players. :D
Everyone needs a break now and then. :ugeek:
Lvl: 78, XP: 8622632, Gold: 271542, RoLS: 1, ElyR: -, RoL: -, ChaR: 1, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 1, SRoV: 1, VSH: 1, WMC: 1, GoW: 1
HP: 71, AC: 301%, AD: 38-47, AP: 3, ECC: 50%, CM: 3.75, BC: 101%, DR: 2
ace
VIP
android_version: 9.0 - Pie

Post by ace »

sorrow wrote:I hope your right Ian . It seems as this with the few at deaths (my dad and boots) at is in a downward spiral and then on top of it we have oskar leaving which shocks me Cuzbecause at is his baby I never thought he'd do that.
are ya ta talking about boots nz well if yes then it is also a bad news. I have seen some of her photos from a thread about posting your pic that's how I know her.
the secrets of shadow and light
be happy :lol:
https://facebook.com/andorstrail
Ian
android_version: 4.2

Post by Ian »

Zukero wrote:I also would have hoped him to do things differently, but I don't resent him for that.
He certainly has his own reasons to act this way, and if he doesn't want to share them with us, that's his choice.
He already gave us a great gift by creating AT, open-sourcing it, and driving it this far, especially while getting nothing in return but world fame and praise from all players. :D
Everyone needs a break now and then. :ugeek:
That's right. I agree with you. I shouldn't have forgotten he has already so much to create AT. And at first he was the only developer and lonely but then Scott and Stephen joined the project.
I just hope he will come back and then I won't be disappointed any more.
Mapmaker for Andor's Trail
Lvl: 73, XP: 6655552, Gold: 327905, RoLS: -, ElyR: -, RoL: -, ChaR: 1, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 2, SRoV: 1, VSH: 1, WMC: 1, GoW: 1
HP: 58, AC: 260%, AD: 52-62, AP: 3, ECC: -, CM: -, BC: 164%, DR: 1