v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Rudeness in online communites

A place to discuss anything not related to the game.
sdevaney
Site Admin
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Rudeness in online communites

Post by sdevaney »

Hey all,

I was reading this article the other day and it gave me another reason to really appreciate this community and how little we have to deal with these types of situations: http://kotaku.com/fighting-online-abuse ... 1577028219

Anyways just wanted to say thanks for being part the most awesome online community I have ever had the pleasure of meeting.
Zukero
Lead Developer
android_version: 8.0

Re: Rudeness in online communites

Post by Zukero »

Interesting read. Clear rules, non-abusive enforcement of those and awesome members make this community as great as it is. Thank you all for your always friendly and constructive participation !
Lvl: 78, XP: 8622632, Gold: 271542, RoLS: 1, ElyR: -, RoL: -, ChaR: 1, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 1, SRoV: 1, VSH: 1, WMC: 1, GoW: 1
HP: 71, AC: 301%, AD: 38-47, AP: 3, ECC: 50%, CM: 3.75, BC: 101%, DR: 2
Flaming
android_version: 8.0

Re: Rudeness in online communites

Post by Flaming »

Wow. I just realized that the online world is very abusive.

We all take the rudeness for granted because it is all empty threats and we assume everyone is a troll.

In here you see just how much better it is in here. The behavior of the people in this forum is amazing.

I am sure that there is a "you level 80 jerks :P " somewhere. But jerks is the extent of the rudeness, for that I applaud everyone in this here forum.
RoLS: 0, ElyR: 0, RoL: 0, ChaR: 0, GoLF: 0, ShaF: 0, SRoV: 0, VSH: 0, WMC: 0, GoW: 0